13K mile TTA for sale or trade

I simply mean a price that both parties can agree to depending on both parties desire to sell and buy at any given time.

that about sums it up .. It's worth what someone will pay in CASH . good luck with the sale.. I am poor so I am just adding my .02's here :p Looks like a great car you can drive and have fun with !!

Well I do have the cash. Money is no object for me, but it isnot 100% car I want. I want one I can drive were ever I want no matter what the weather. I have a twin turbo gnx i can take out on sunny days.

Well atleast you are impressing yourself. :rolleyes: Can your dad beat up his too?

that about sums it up .. It's worth what someone will pay in CASH . good luck with the sale.. I am poor so I am just adding my .02's here :p Looks like a great car you can drive and have fun with !!

Well then, I'll give you the money you need to buy this car, just trade me that little old Mustang that is sleeping in the garage.:biggrin:

Oh yeah; the limited edition "tri-turbo"........... you lucky devil:p

Actually it is the Special limited limited. It originally had 4 turbo's but like the Supra guys, I removed one to make the car go faster.

Nice thread, I hope you get a buyer.

Now it's time for me to roll naked in freshly printed $1000.00 bills....like I do every night.

Usually the dudes that have a whole lot of nothing to say have absolutely no info in their profiles.

We will send black helicopters.

Well then, I'll give you the money you need to buy this car, just trade me that little old Mustang that is sleeping in the garage.:biggrin:

I couldn't take your $$$ like that !! Then you would give me negative "Feedback" :eek: :p

Boy the price went up. If you do not want to sell the car do not put it up for sale. I am In the market for a tta.