12k mile Buick GN survivor for sale

gnx 000

Hi, i'm selling my 1986 Buick Grand national t top car. here is eBay item # for more info. Asking $20k

Here, is some more info on my car.Up for sale is a survivor Buick Grand national. This car is optioned out, t top and the very rare trunk carpet. One registered owner. The car has been off the road since the 1991. It is an unmolested original car. The car has original paint that shines well. The only problem with the paint is that the clear coat has lots its shine on the top parts of the car. This is very typical for this car. They had clear coat issues when new. All you Buick guy know what i'm talking about. I haven't had a compounding detailing done to it yet to see if it will shine back up. In the worst case it will need to be re cleared only!!! I'm re furring to the roof, trunk, rear spoiler, front fillers and bumpers. The interior is in excellent condition except for the rear part of the roof. The head liner is sagging. The car will need some inexpensive cosmetic work to make it 100%. If i don't sell quick i will correct all these issues. Engine, trans, and turbo have all been serviced. The tires are original, but would need to be changed if you plan to daily drive it. I have had all the fluid changed and it drives like a 12k mile car should. Please feel free to call me any time the set up an inspection. (718)300-3977.

Sounds like it might have some problems from sitting too long. Sometimes it is harder on a car not to drive it than to put a lot of miles on it, problems might pop up. Good luck though