#127 doesn't sell?

VETROC

Been following #127 the last few times it has been on Ebay and it seems like a nice car, but it didn't sell AGAIN!!!

It has 7200 miles and had a BIN of $60K, and it looks like if someone bid
$59K, the car would have been theirs.

Economic reality must have finally reached the almighty GNX. I also noticed that #375 has dropped the price to a BIN of $79K from #85K.

Any guesses as to where prices will go on these cars? :eek:

Prices dropping? or just a slow market?

Prices will continue to drop as indicated by the many no sales on e-bay and other listings. 7200mile car for 59k? In a good market, yes, but now, no. In Can. funds it is about 70k. Still for sale, I would pay 60k Can. in a heartbeat. It is a buyers market now and will be for a while yet. I'm currently looking for one and have talked to the owner of the 7200 car and respect his asking price. IMO 1000miles or less 70-80k depending on cond. and documentation.2-10000miles 60-70k. If you don't have to sell don't, but if you do I believe these will be the prices they will sell for. From my experience in selling my 700mile car, I asked 85k and my highest legit offer was 75k U.S. Sold it 3months later in Canada for 85k or around 74kU.S at that time our rates were almost even.

I do not, so it doesnt matter, but if I had the cash I would buy it for 60k:biggrin:

Been following #127 the last few times it has been on Ebay and it seems like a nice car, but it didn't sell AGAIN!!!

It has 7200 miles and had a BIN of $60K, and it looks like if someone bid
$59K, the car would have been theirs.

Economic reality must have finally reached the almighty GNX. I also noticed that #375 has dropped the price to a BIN of $79K from #85K.

Any guesses as to where prices will go on these cars? :eek:

I bet one of the owners buddies was the $59K bid!

Anyone know if this X sold the last time it was on? The last bid I saw was $55K and it did not meet reserve. The last time it was on, it could have been had for $59K. Just wondering if it in fact sold.

Also, when doing a quick search on #127, I got mixed info as to that car. Some of the info I cam across said the car had 106,000 miles and that would mean currently with 7000 miles its 107,000 miles? :confused:

Anyone know the history on this one?

For myself that's a good thing.176 # is my fourth & probably my last . I will not be that lucky again.Being a business person I'm always tempted to sell. I own my car outright & will take it to the grave with me before I would give it away. People right now are in a panic mode. Remember this it's the news media that's partly to blame for our economy by constantly harping on bad news. As soon as their messiah takes charge then by magic things will start changing as they protect their golden child.People are like sheep & just follow. Not me I see this all for what it is & so should you.be smart & keep your cars if you can.The next turn around you will be glad you did.

Anyone know if this X sold the last time it was on? The last bid I saw was $55K and it did not meet reserve. The last time it was on, it could have been had for $59K. Just wondering if it in fact sold.

Also, when doing a quick search on #127, I got mixed info as to that car. Some of the info I cam across said the car had 106,000 miles and that would mean currently with 7000 miles its 107,000 miles? :confused:

Anyone know the history on this one?

I know the history on this one as I am friends with the owner. The car is indeed a 7200 mile car and in the condition that reflects it. Initially when it was purchased it had some problems idling and running properly. As with most TR's it turned out to be the MAF.

The owner is a stickler for "stock" as evidenced from the other cars in his collections ('70 GSX, '70 GTO, '70 442, '70 LS6 Chevelle, he also had a 65 wildcat GS that was recently sold)......

Anyway, what I mean by that is that there are no modifications on the car. While I had suggested going the translator/MAF route he still found a NOS MAF to use.

Would you be able to point me to where the info said it was 106000 miles? I would hate to see misinformation out there and that affecting the sale of the car.

Attached are a couple of pics I snapped at a show we were at back in 2007. Excuse the bonehead in the pic with the goofy look on his face....that is none other than JC 87 GN......

Attachments

• GNx 127 -2007 - bonehead in car.JPG
    GNx 127 -2007 - bonehead in car.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 453
  • GNX 127 - 2007.JPG
    GNX 127 - 2007.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 467
I know the history on this one as I am friends with the owner. The car is indeed a 7200 mile car and in the condition that reflects it. Initially when it was purchased it had some problems idling and running properly. As with most TR's it turned out to be the MAF.

The owner is a stickler for "stock" as evidenced from the other cars in his collections ('70 GSX, '70 GTO, '70 442, '70 LS6 Chevelle, he also had a 65 wildcat GS that was recently sold)......

Anyway, what I mean by that is that there are no modifications on the car. While I had suggested going the translator/MAF route he still found a NOS MAF to use.

Would you be able to point me to where the info said it was 106000 miles? I would hate to see misinformation out there and that affecting the sale of the car.

Attached are a couple of pics I snapped at a show we were at back in 2007. Excuse the bonehead in the pic with the goofy look on his face....that is none other than JC 87 GN......

Just Google GNX #127 and you will be able to view the same info that came up when I typed that in.

Did he sell it?

Just Google GNX #127 and you will be able to view the same info that came up when I typed that in.

Did he sell it?

Using Google it came up with a thread on gnttype.org where one of the user said something that from the pics he thought it looked like a 106000mile car.....

The car did not sell, and if my opinion means anything it certainly does not look in any way like a 106000 mile car.....

The current owner is somewhat of a fanatic collector and he maintains all his cars to show quality.......