12 year old kid runs 8.39 @158mph on a 'Busa drag bike!

wow that kid can ride. once he goes down he wont be fearless anymore. when your young your fearless. hope he doesnt go down to hard.

you know watching the video again my son is 11 1/2 years old and isnt to short for his age and there is no way he could straddle a busa even a lowered busa like this guy did .im not really convinced this kid is 12 or that its his 2nd time on a bike.

no way in the world thats a 12 yr old kid. wouldnt even happen @ Beech Bend.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that Bill, the one guy on YellowBullet.com claims that he is a local and knows it was indeed the 12 year old on the bike. As far as BG is concerned, isn't it the same track where a racer had a heart attack after he passed the traps went thru a sand trap into a tree and nobody noticed until like 30-45 mins later and then by the time the ambulance arrived he was already dead?:eek: Also, I'm not sure but "if" this was a track rental tech was probably a lot more relaxed. I have seen some pretty crazy stuff at our local tracks so all I'm saying is never say never!;)

Damn he can ride! Never thought I'd be asking for advise from a 12 year old. Nerves of steel.

An :confused: they got the nerve to send me home because I dont have a rollbar

great point.

back to the kid on the bike.

At 13 I wanted to box. And my dad let me. Was it dangerous yes but he had some control. If that kid has the “speed bug” he would “borrow” some ones bike and race on the street.
Just like when my Mom said no to boxing she had to pick me up at the Deans office every other day for fighting, that all ended when my dad took me to the gym.