12.5 @ 110.5mph

ss/gnx,can you show a rundown of the slip?how much timing with the 23psi and what was the afr?

nevermind on the afr and timing.you must leave on boost,e-brake the car and leave with what you can before wheelspin.a nice 1.6 60ft will drop those et's big time but i still think you will need more boost on the stock heads.

ss/gnx,can you show a rundown of the slip?how much timing with the 23psi and what was the afr?

Can't seem to find the damn time slip now, but I was about 21 degrees timing. I tried upping to 23 and it went slower and the MPH dropped!
The AFRs were 10.8

I'm going to have to beef up my rear brakes and get the parking brake cable hooked up.

I think you should work on your suspension... That's where I'm at with my build, my suspension is the only weak link on my car. Get a good pair of upper and lower control arms, a nice rear sway bar, and some adjustable rear shocks... IMO

Just like people have told me if I get my 60' down I'll be in the high to mid 10's u should be in the 11's if u do the math.

Review your run if you logged it and check AFR down low right out of the gate not just at WOT and see if it is on the fat side. You mentioned you couldn't hold anymore without pushing through, but I didn't see the amount you were talking about. Is it 2lb 5lb or 10lb? Alot of us Gen II and Maft Pro folks concentrate on low and high fueling pages and end up disregarding the mid. I believe there can be tweaks made here espeacialy in the area you are describing which is 2lb and up as you spool. JMO though. And as for suspension mods I wouldn't worry with that yet. Your not spinning and unless it is really flexing out of shape I would get it to come out harder first.

This is what I need to know about. PM on its way...