12-12-12,Thanks "Again" Cal Hartline

HelloBozos

A Bozo in Buick
Thanks Again Cal Hartline, http://www.hartlineperformance.com/

Cal visited me an my car today,12-12-12, i an the shop it's at were at a loss on why the car didn't want to run on All cylinders like it was.(the car lost ign. fire, died, then violently backfired weeks ago) This was Cal's second trip to the car. The first time he adjusted the 2.0 update an found loose connector pin for MAP.
The car Ran really good, wasn't perfect because we had no road tune yet,but at least it ran correct.
Now, after the on the road test backfire weeks ago, On this last trip today,we had to do a lot odd hunting at the front of the motor. I believe i broke another comp-cam. Alot of front cover tapping. There kit's seem to have slight flaw, an if it's acted on, it will fail. Leave it to me, i "Always" get the one idem ='ing Mass Mechanical Failure if not corrected in time..(Cal can attest,this is not the first fresh build failure me an him have come across ) The Car would run, but sound like on 3-4 cylinders. but strange it would idle (after a lot tune trying)
Cal brought me my new Scanmaster 3 too. Now i won't have to use as many Aux gauges or drag my lap-top around.
Now, i'll step-by-step diagnose (per Cal's instructions) down to the Cam Shaft

I'm the King of giving Cal a problem that can't be fixed with the lap-top or sensor change. ( I an my wallet, wish it was that easy....Maybe next time)

We could tune a piano,but we can't tune a flounder...heh

Thanks Cal ! Cya Soon

12-12-12  (11).JPG

(3200lbs. of Art Project, till it'll operate "correctly" again..)