11.9 @114 with $800 total including cost of car

Amazing time and mph! However, I'm a bit skeptical about the price required to do so.

Typically, a L67 equipped car runs mid - high 14s in good tune, 100% stock. There's no way $800 in regularly priced, or even used, modifications can break the 11 sec barrier. I'd have to speculate that these "$800 in mods" were mostly either free labor related, or donated parts.

So, indulge me... what exactly did it take to drop almost 3 seconds for $800? Cause if that figure is truely legit, I'll be swapping my LS1 Z28 for a 2dr GP very soon...

stock regal GS + nitrous still doesnt = high 11s

not saying it cant be done for $800, but I would just like to know how

Pretty Cool. My brother has his supercharged Pontiac 3800 GTP in the 12's for not much $$$ + NOS kit.

well its not my car but I will try tp be as factual as possible.

he paid $400 for the car , bought a used nitrous kit for $200

took 800 pounds out of the car , I believe its around 2700pounds now

some of the items he removed he has sold and put back in the car

put some dr's on it he had from a previous project or got them used for short money I forget

car ran 13.0 without spray on dr's and weight reduction , a 175 hp shot ( this is the size shot being used currently on the car in the vid) should get a 13.0 car into the 11's

I believe , he has a used downpipe and plog on it also

this guy isnt the first to do similar things with a regal gs or gtp another guy made it to 12.1 for not much more $$ with only a 75 shot and another made 13.1 no spray just weight reduction

I recently bought a gtp hit in the rear that ran 13.3 on headers ,rockers , tune , intake , 3.4 for $600 , I put a couple suspension peices off a parts car and beat the 1/4 back away from the tire , if I throw my spray on it and put it on a diet it should be in the same neighborhood

keep in mind if your doing a budget L67 using a lot of spray dont waste any money on intake mods of any type your gonna stuff plenty of oxygen in the chambers with spray , no need to pulley , intake , ported tb ,etc... put the money in exhaust mods to get all that intake charge out

I have bought several complete running driving L67 cars in the $400-800 price range and its real easy to hit mid 14's with a stock gs if your know how to run these cars , my daughters did 14.4 @96 for me with 3/4 tank on the stock goodyears a couple years back, 13's come quickly with weight removal , then spray and your 12's easy.

my 4 door gtp I sold recently was a 13.3 @102 car and I sprayed it to 12.2 @118 full weight car other than jack & spare , headers/rockers /pulley car

my 4 door gtp I sold recently was a 13.3 @102 car and I sprayed it to 12.2 @118 full weight car other than jack & spare , headers/rockers /pulley car

I've seen that car and it did run those #s.

$1500-2000 is the lowest they go here in georgia I have been looking for one for less than a grand for a while I think I am getting closer I have seen quite a few in the junkyards show up I was about ready to ask them what they want for one but you got to get there the day they put it out the supercharger will be gone pretty quick