11.17@120 with the new 6262

gasketmaster

I ran 11.17@120 on my second time out with the Limited since 1994 :)

That was with 50/50 mix of 110 Sunoco and 92 Chevron premium,21 psi boost, TT street chip on default settings and a 10 psi launch :wink:

Kind of a mild tune-up IMO :biggrin:

The 60' needs work as it was a lazy 1.65.......same car with old combo stomped out 1.55's all day long before :wink:

Combo:
self ported iron heads with big valves
Comp bee hive springs
Comp std 212/212 cam
stock headers
6262 billet wheel turbo w/ .63 housing
TA Performance downpipe
RJC front mount intercooler
PTC 10" converter
Red Armstrong double pumper
Stock rear suspension with single air bag
275/60 MT drag radials
3550 lbs. with driver

Congrats on the run, nice times. You are correct, with the old 1.5's short time you will be knocking it down in the 10's.

Regards,
Shev

Good Job Terry!

Glad to hear you got it running again! Shes haulin the mail for sure on that tune up!

Give me a call sometime and we can chat, would love to BS with you again!

Dom.
(707) 580-6285

Is that the fastest one has gone with a 6262? That's faster then a new ZO6.

Good Job Terry!

Glad to hear you got it running again! Shes haulin the mail for sure on that tune up!

Give me a call sometime and we can chat, would love to BS with you again!

Dom.
(707) 580-6285

Nice chattin' with ya last night my friend :smile:

I'll see you next month!

Nice Terry, the Mini is headed for the 10's and so is the Limited:cool: Until this post I didn't know you were a TR guy, I just joined the club myself:smile:

Alan (2.216vturbo)

Nice Terry, the Mini is headed for the 10's and so is the Limited:cool: Until this post I didn't know you were a TR guy, I just joined the club myself:smile:

Alan (2.216vturbo)

Hey Alan!

So.......you came over to the dark side :tongue:

I got my start with turbocharged vehicles back in 89 when I bought my Limited :biggrin:

It sure is nice having it running again! I took it apart back in 94 when we just returned from racing it at "Shootout at Sundown 3" in Las Vegas. That was one of the Buick vs Mustang races from days gone by :smile:

I bought a GN shortly after that and started racing it.......but I never thought the Limited would set for so many years :eek:

Here's a video from a few weeks ago.....really soft leave :smile:

Just click on the picture :wink: