9504_10201164233120365_1470629595_n.jpg

Motor4Toys 2013

Date: Sunday December 1, 2013
Time: 6:30am til noon
21555 Oxnard Street
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Google Map link

Event info - Facebook | Motor4Toys.com

This year, Motor4Toys is expecting 5,000 cars to show up and the goal is to collect 50,000 toys (last year 46,200 toys were collected).

Been going to this for 3yrs now, and besides my GN, you are lucky to see 1-2 more amongst the sea of Ferrari's, Vettes, muscles cars, Lamborghini's, Camaro's, and one off collector cars that show up.

Clubs attending thus far:
Ferrari Club of America
Ferrari Owners Club
Low Range 4x4 Club
Stangpede
Trufiber
Camaro 5
Santa Barbara Porsche Club
LA Porsche Club
Lamborghini Club Northern California
100 Octane Rally (Coming from Norcal)
Gold Rush Rally
Los Angeles Lamborghini Club
Redline Corvette Club
Santa Clarita Corvette Club
Audi R8 Club (30+ cars)
Vintage Corvette Club
Socal Chevy Club
Mercedes Benz Club of Socal
Porsche 356 Club
Tesla Club
Socal Mini Maniacs
Crown Victoria Club
So Cal Challengers
West Coast Challengers
Shelby Club of America
SoCal Mayhem
Audi Club North America
Jeep Club
Triumph Register of Southern California, NAMGAR
Stangnet
High Velocity Car Club
Mecha
Rock and Roll Hot Rods
Rod Fathers
Nokturnal
Encore Collective
Socal Head Turners
AE Performace
IMBOC
SANTA BARBARA CARS AND COFFEE
socal vintage BMW
SupraForums.com
NomadMINIs / SCMM / West Coast
Exclusive Car Club
GM ETERNAL
Socal Mazda Club
Coachmen of Ventura County
and more...

The parking lot is huge, food trucks are there, along with music, vendor booths, and a cool crowd all coming together for a good cause.

Let's see if we can get some Turbo Buick's to come out and represent.

Not to hijack ......

but Carolina diesel trucks is doing a toys for tots Dec 13 at the Wal-Mart in fuquay varina north Carolina. around 2.clock

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Beto, told me he was in when I saw him week before last.

I have 3 others, 2 from CPT (GN, and a 442 with a GN heart transplant), and another GN coming as well.

Gil, I will call you tomorrow as well.

Raph, bring the kids its a fun event for the family.

Ralph what are you getting me for Christmas ?

A cheese, pepperoni and wool pizza. That way you'll have an excuse for what's stuck between your teeth.:D

No, no, no... Don't get up Lou. I'll go ahead and give myself a "Shut up stupid".

This one's on me.;)

Mike B.

A cheese, pepperoni and wool pizza. That way you'll have an excuse for what's stuck between your teeth.:D

No, no, no... Don't get up Lou. I'll go ahead and give myself a "Shut up stupid".

This one's on me.;)

Mike B.
You aren't authorized to be giving a shut up stupid even to yourself only I can do that. o_O

You aren't authorized to be giving a shut up stupid even to yourself only I can do that. o_O
But, but, but... I'm now a paying vendor, just like you. Doesn't this allow me to get away with murder too, just like you? Didn't OJ Simpson have a vendor deal here? Where's my payed protection when I need it?:wtf:

Nice turn out.:)

Mike B.

Oddly enough, 7 of the 9 TB's are not even on this board.

Made a few calls to some local TB owners, whom made a few more calls, and within a few days 8 people committed.

When is the next cruise Mike?

Oddly enough, 7 of the 9 TB's are not even on this board.

Made a few calls to some local TB owners, whom made a few more calls, and within a few days 8 people committed.

When is the next cruise Mike?

I'm thinking of doing something at my shop after the first of the year. I'll start a new thread to see if anyone's interested.

Mike B.

But, but, but... I'm now a paying vendor, just like you. Doesn't this allow me to get away with murder too, just like you? Didn't OJ Simpson have a vendor deal here? Where's my payed protection when I need it?:wtf:[/quot
I may be a only paying vendor but at least I'm not going down on the moderator ! :yuck: