DFW car show:2nd Annual Splash Days Car Show, May 21st 12:00p.m. southlake, TX

gsdz28

Hey guys,

I'm hosting the 2nd Annual Solana Splash Days Car Show from 12:00p.m.-3:00p.m.

The solana Club is a Health Fitness club located in Southlake,TX a few miles outside of Grapevine. Each year we kick off the opening of our pool season with a party and car show, what better way to start Summer!

This year, we will be giving Prizes out to all our winners.

Brian and Lydia from Real Performance Motorsports are helping sponsor the event this year and will be out with prizes and Goodies.www.real-performance-motorsports.com

we will also be giving out Tropicare Detailing Buckets full of tropicare goodies to the winner of each class.

with the great turnout we had last year being made up mostly of late model cars, the classes for the show are as follows.

Late Model F-Body
Late Model Mustang $10.00 entry fee.
Late Model GTO
Late Model Corvette
Classic Car
Buick

ANYBODY with any year car may participate, we will put you in a class.

There will be $1 hotdogs by our pool, free swimming, basketball, use of our gym and SNO-CONES!

Come participate in our "loudest Car" contest. Every show there are people who love to show off the awesome sound of their cars, why not win some prizes while doing it!

The Solana Club is located 7 minutes outside of Grapevine if your coming from Dallas. Take 114 West through southlake, exit Kirkwood Blvd. and Turn left. Turn Left onto Sams School rd. The Solana Club is the large red building on you right.

from Denton or Ft.Worth, take 377 or 170 to 114 East and exit Kirkwood Blvd. and turn right. Take a left onto Sams School Rd.

if you have any questions or need directions, pm me or call
817-491-4559

Hope to see you there! and would LOVE to see some turbo buicks out!

-Greg

that would be AWESOME, that is if you don't mind a little ol Z28 hanging out with you guys:cool:

I would love to see a bunch of turbo buicks, i hardly ever see them and love them so much. I will own one in the not to distant future.:D