10's on pump gas

I'm running 26# of boost with no knock right now in 70* weather,93oct fuel with 3gal of zylene in a full tank,have not made it to the track yet to dial the car in ,still a little on the rich side,have not used my SMC alcohol system yet :eek:
Ed

I have high hopes for my car too, shouldn't take much boost to put my car in the high tens. I can't wait to feel this new turbo on 20+ psi!

Ed.. why the xylene?

Sam.. I think you will... :)

Tho I have to admit, Jerry's DSM is one unique car. Talk about drive around the water box, no burnout, and rip a high 10 second pass on 93 octane. Full interior car. Spit me out on the street for sure.

Geno where are you :D [/B][/QUOTE]
Im here for ya bro:)
So far ive run 28# and 20 deg timing with 3.5 deg knock:eek: I was going to wait until after next weekend when i go to the track to post my times:) I can say its a hand full on the street even with my ET streets. The air temps go from 90deg to high 50,s but on the street in 2nd gear at any speed it blows the tires away;)
I will be posting my times after next weekend along with air temps before and after a run. Im pretty sure 24-25# will get me in the low 10,s on 92 octane:D