10's AT LAST!!

Congratulations lisa!!!!:biggrin: glad you got in the 10's you deserve it for all the trouble you been thru with the car. did you change the springs on the heads?

Hey Brian thanks - how are you? I didn't see you at BG, did you make the trip? Yes we changed the valve springs twice! We seem to have all the issues worked out, I was in the THS class at BG made it to second round and blew it boosting thru the light, bummer! Anyway had a blast racing at BG! Hope all is well with you and your family.

Hey Brian thanks - how are you? I didn't see you at BG, did you make the trip? Yes we changed the valve springs twice! We seem to have all the issues worked out, I was in the THS class at BG made it to second round and blew it boosting thru the light, bummer! Anyway had a blast racing at BG! Hope all is well with you and your family.
thanks lisa i am great as well as the family. didnt make it this year to bg had to do other things. bummed i didnt go but will be going next year. hope all is well with you