☆☆☆☆109 untouched blocks intake heads etc....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171218-194232.jpg
    Screenshot_20171218-194232.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 48
Not for sale. Check out Facebook.. There are a bunch for sale on there..
Thank you for trying to help me find a block.
Your not like most guys I've come across. seems like most guys as soon as they see we are new they treat us like shit and always give a smart ass answer.
This wedsite was made to help each other out.
Thank you for taking the time to explain.

Thank you for trying to help me find a block.
Your not like most guys I've come across. seems like most guys as soon as they see we are new they treat us like shit and always give a smart ass answer.
This wedsite was made to help each other out.
Thank you for taking the time to explain.
What state are you located?
No problem brother, like you said.. we'e here for the love of these cars and to help each other out..

Intercooled88's is your man. He's out of western MA. His name is Bob and I have NEVER had a problem with him, and he's very fair on prices. I've bought many things over the years from Bob as I'm local to him, and he'll go out of his way to help. Look him up in this section (parts for sale).

What state are you located?
No problem brother, like you said.. we'e here for the love of these cars and to help each other out..
Illinois

I got a hold of the guy on face book.
Says it's board 20 over And spun the cam bearings and crank bearings says he had some oil problems.
I told him I want the black only he says 300
It's not an original turbo engine but I know all I need to do is drill the oil drain
What you think?

Intercooled88's is your man. He's out of western MA. His name is Bob and I have NEVER had a problem with him, and he's very fair on prices. I've bought many things over the years from Bob as I'm local to him, and he'll go out of his way to help. Look him up in this section (parts for sale).
I message him already we'll see what he tells me.

I got a hold of a guy on face book.
Says it's board 20 over And spun the cam bearings and crank bearings says he had some oil problems.
I told him I want the block only he says $300.
It's not an original turbo engine but I know all I need to do is drill the oil drain.
What you think?

Illinois

I got a hold of the guy on face book.
I told him I want the black only he says 300
It's not an original turbo engine but I know all I need to do is drill the oil drain
What you think?
Think its a good deal, since your getting a turbo crank also. You can sell that for $150 alone. Its a 109 block that just needs the oil return drilled/tapped. Where in IL you at?