"109" Stock Block Class Racing - What's the Point Anymore?

There's gonna be another stage car I know of too. And another local 109 tsm car is going together this winter.

Just adding my $30,000 worth
I'm no trailer drag queen but been through my shear of 109's,After Band-aiding the last build,i broke down an built virgin 109 block up again.Most likely it'll be my last.(5 failers in 5 years mainly due to Factory design) As stated all above,going staged would have left Thousands back in my pocket from the start. But being a Die hard keep some Factory Production originality to my GN an what to 'Go Fast'...It's been quite costly. with all the money i've dumped in 109 builds, i could had 7 sec capable staged motor by now (If i ever blow-up, i add more speed parts,just how i play it)
My chassis not 1/4 mile set-up what so ever,I rather run the streets an Hwys,An chase motor cycles,That not advisable with max effort 1/4 mile chassis tire combo.But the motor builds issues the same here.
On the TSM topic ,why can't there be a Factory TSM (FTSM) class an Modified TSM class (MTSM) or is there? or is this all just a speed part/wieght restriction issue? ,i'm clueless to all the acronyms,or maybe it's time for people to move up a class in motor parts an chassis? I see the point of a 109 class,but it's not for the tem-med,It's for the Tack-Full. A motor gets one to the end of the track but there's other ways to shave 10ths. Welcome to the Pro world...8^)

Stage motors break too. Doesn't matter what you start with, if it's not built and tuned properly it won't live.

THS is close to what a factory tsm class would be.