109 Long Block

m233roller

Banned
Here's a 87 GN 109 long block Iv'e had stashed away for several years now with 47,000 miles on it. Has been in dry storage and was oiled down when put away.Engine ran fine when pulled and is stock as a rock. Engine is a complete long block with balancer,flex plate, and oil pan. I will leave the timing cover on it also. It will need a rear main seal. I also unloaded the rocker arms so they will need to be torqued back down. $1500 plus shipping, which will run around $275 to $325 depending on your location.
Also if paypaling ad the 3% fees. Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    861.8 KB · Views: 254
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 251
Here's a 87 GN 109 long block Iv'e had stashed away for several years now with 47,000 miles on it. Has been in dry storage and was oiled down when put away.Engine ran fine when pulled and is stock as a rock. Engine is a complete long block with balancer,flex plate, and oil pan. I will leave the timing cover on it also. It will need a rear main seal. I also unloaded the rocker arms so they will need to be torqued back down. $1500 plus shipping, which will run around $275 to $325 depending on your location.
Also if paypaling ad the 3% fees. Thanks Mike
TTT