109 Long block for sale in San Diego area

Mac in SD

Hi, guys. I have my original 109 long block for sale. TRW stock bore forged pistons on stock crank and rods. Mildly ported heads with stock valves. Complete from pan to upper plenum, except for throttle body and injectors. Also has ATR SS headers (optional.)

Ran 11.20 at 120 with a 60-1.

Good shape - only pulled it to install my S2 (though I shamed Buick Motorsports by running S2 heads.)

Reasonable offer takes it.

I don't learn well form the mistakes of others so I guess I'm going to have to try it myself and see what happens. I'm going to be sure to run a cam with way too much duration on a 108 LSA to get the max benefit out of them. :rolleyes:

Neal

Hi, guys. I have my original 109 long block for sale. TRW stock bore forged pistons on stock crank and rods. Mildly ported heads with stock valves. Complete from pan to upper plenum, except for throttle body and injectors. Also has ATR SS headers (optional.)

Ran 11.20 at 120 with a 60-1.

Good shape - only pulled it to install my S2 (though I shamed Buick Motorsports by running S2 heads.)

Reasonable offer takes it.
How does $50.00 sound & does it come with a lifetime warranty. Would it also include installation while I wait . o_O

Any issues w/ it? How many miles on it give or take?
I'm VERY serious about purchasing it......can come get it this weekend!!!!!

Please let me know,

Buickbert