109 Girdled short block/long block Plus race & stock parts

TURBOGTA1

Life is Sweet !!!
Try again!!
Going back to stock sale. Motor needs to go. I can sell it a couple of ways.
Once the short block is sold, I will be selling a ton of race parts, and car parts.
This motor is complete and currently running in a car. Come on down for a test drive.
I can have the motor ready to go within a few days of payment. Short block or long block, it will be ready to install. Be out driving or racing in a weekend.

This motor with a 70 turbo made 600 hp to the wheels on a very fat tune.
A full weight GN with a crap launch went 10.53 @ 129.5mph with a crappy 1.62 60’ (again on a fat tune) with plenty more left. I have data logs, dyno-sheets and video of the car, as well as all receipts. Oil pressure hot, idling in gear after a nice drive is about 35 psi. Motor has a few 10 sec passes, and about 1,800 miles, (mostly hi-way). Motor still looks like the pictures below. I've changed the oil at least 6 times since built. I built the motor to drive anywhere, and put down some good times at the track. This motor on a Trans brake in a light car will dip into the 9’s. Or just get in and cruise anywhere!! I've been on a few 200+ mile trips, and the motor loves it!!! Gets almost 19 mpg on the hi-way. LOL

This is what you get:
109 Short block fully built by RPE Performance in Connecticut.
020 over block, J. E Pistons & Precision pins
Eagle forged crank, stock rods
RJC girdle, scraper, and 7.5qt oil pan
All ARP hardware
Billet custom hydraulic roller cam by Comp & Lifters
DLS thrust assy
New GM front cover modified
Hi-volume oil pump assy
GM cam sensor
BHJ sfi balancer
J.W flywheel
Rotating assembly fully balanced.
Champion GN 1 (new version) Cylinder heads that have the upgraded Bee-hive springs for a hydraulic roller cam, (done by Champion)
Cometic head gaskets
ARP head bolts
T&D (Jessle style) rocker arm assy.
Manley Push rods
Champion ported stock style intake
160 Stat, with new water pump
Accufab 70 mm polished upper intake (tapped for air sensor) with matching throttle body
RJC power plate
Champion valve covers.
Everything is like new, and has little use. $7,500
Or I will sell the short block complete including, from the oil pan to the front cover, lifters, balancer and flywheel, and anything else wanted. E-mail reasonable offer.

If someone is looking to purchase at least the short block and needs the harnesses/dash/accessories/brackets for a conversion, I also have to sell.

Following Parts currently for sale:
Terry Houston S. S 3.5” down pipe with dump modified for all headers including ATR’s, no a/c $450
Modded Ecm done by Full throttle on 4/07, $150.
55 lb low imp Injectors, $175
Auto Gage 5” monster Tach with shift light, $75
GM Ignition coil & module with bracket mint, $100

Following Parts will be for sale when the short block is sold.
Rebuilt stage 1 GN 200 R transmission, shifts beautiful, $900 (can demo)
9/11 L/U converter, $325
8.5” 3.42 posi rear from drum to drum, (stock control arms/sway bar if needed), make offer.
After market S.D. full aluminum radiator no cooler, $150
4 - 86-87 GN wheels and good tires (nice daily drivers) $450
John Craig GT-70 Q-trim turbo with .85 housing, with little use and in mint condition (separate oil filter was used for turbo only) $850
Siemen 83’s injectors, flow tested with sheet $300
Precision Front Mount intercooler, with hoses, hardware and pipes, with Tial blow off valve, and assorted springs, $850. Or will swap out stock upper pipe and $225 for my upper pipe with blow off valve and spring kit, and Intercooler kit will sell for $625
ATR S. S headers with cross over pipes welded (eliminate leaky band clamp), $650
ATR 3” S. S ext gate down pipe with bung, dented in by chassis area, $250
Turbonetics Racegate like new with spring kit, and used gaskets, $325
Chrome Turbo shield cut out for ATR ext racegate pipe, $75
Custom Turbo saver Oil filter set-up complete for $110 (looks & works awesome)
Champion valve covers like new, $100
ESP 4” air intake pipe (mass airless), hoses/clamps, with K&N 9” filter $125
Aeromotive A-1000 fuel pump with SX Filter canister mounted on a plate with S.D. Bosch relay all wired up. Mounts to rear bumper support with 4 screws. $325
86-87 GN fiberglass hood, nice hood make offer.
body/interior parts, and other stuff to follow as well.

E-mail me direct at Turbogta@aol.com

Attachments

• 102_0628.jpg
    102_0628.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,513
  • 102_0631.jpg
    102_0631.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,502
  • 102_0633.jpg
    102_0633.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,478
  • heads T-D.jpg
    heads T-D.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,496
  • my motor 2.jpg
    my motor 2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,480
What stall is the 911 converter?lockup?if you part with the 4" maf pipe im interested in it.

hey since i bought the ecm and your going back to stock i would be willing to help ya out and swap a stock motor straight across for yours :)

Need to move this motor. I dont want to take it out without selling it first.
Most of the parts are somewhat spoken for, waiting for deposits. I will refresh the list once money recieved.
Price:
$4,900 for the complete short block, ready to bolt in.
$7,000 Complete long block from the pan to the lower intake/valve covers ready to bolt in. It cost a hell of a lot more to build this!!!!