109 block

fullahotair

Anyone have a 109 block for sale in the central new york area? Doesn't have to be a turbo block necessarily, i can drill the hole for the oil return if its a N/A block. Not looking to pay for shipping, just curious if someone who is somewhat local (reasonable driving distance) had one laying around.

Thanks,
Nate

heres a bump for you anyways,,,,,, wished you was closer i have 6 109 blocks here, i know what you about the shipping thing, i hate doing it too.

109 block for Nate

Hi Nate! It's Tom, from Rich & Phil country. How are you & wife?

New project? Hope you find what you want. I'm sending you a pm

I have a 47k 109 N/A block so clean you can eat off it $250.00 pick up only. It came with a std. std. heavily filleted crank $250.00 pick up only 8445 Heads $40.00 pair. Wallingford, CT 06492 call dave at 203-623-6516 or email me at dsmith4994@aol.com

short block

I have a 109 shortblock that has 33000 miles on it. Ran when removed just wonted to go faster. I'm in 07512 Northern NJ. Shoot me an offer. Mike

Hey guys,

Thanks for the offers, but I am looking for something a little closer to me...within a couple hr drive. The block purchase would be out of convenience and not a necessity for my build plans...so I am not looking to go far out of my way to pick one up, but thanks again for the offers, they are appreciated. If something more local doesn't present itself, i'll revisit these offers.

Thanks
Nate