109 block with a billet caps

Super6

i have no need for this block so i am putting it up for sale again. ha..all machine work was done by K&P Machine in Augusta Ga. the block has all four billet caps..bored with a torque plate 10 thousands..square decked...cam bearings and freeze plugs installed and.arp main studs..this block is ready for a rotating assembly.i have more pics but can't get them to load on here..can text or email more..not wanting to ship but will meet someone part of the way or you can pick up..i am in Thomson Ga. 30824 $1400 thanks Bob 706 466 six227

i am also looking for a few things if someone has some stuff to trade for the block..Ta's SE heads, gbody aluminum GN wheels,champion intake,TA 4 bolt stainless headers,Fast system,etc,etc,etc try me with anything GN

Attachments

• 109 block 1.jpg
    109 block 1.jpg
    887.4 KB · Views: 232
  • 109 block 2.jpg
    109 block 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Nice. I know it took some work to do all 4 caps. I would be interested if you were closer.

Are you sold on TA headers, or would you be open to some Gee M Racing 4 bolt headers?
i am set up for the TA headers with the down pipe i have made...i looked at those Gee M racing headers and they look nice but my down pipe will not work with them but thanks....TurboBuRick yes sir and Billy at K&P is the only one in my area i would trust to do it...too bad he has retired now.....thanks Bob

i am set up for the TA headers with the down pipe i have made...i looked at those Gee M racing headers and they look nice but my down pipe will not work with them but thanks....TurboBuRick yes sir and Billy at K&P is the only one in my area i would trust to do it...too bad he has retired now.....thanks Bob

I appreciate your response.

Just to satisfy my own curiosity, what specifically about the Gee M headers would cause them to not work with the downpipe that you have?

I just want to put this out there because I am not sure if you are aware or not, but you can actually order the headers from Gee M with the turbo mounting flange rotated/twisted/moved however you wish. You just tell them how you want it to be positioned, and they will make it that way.

Being as they can physically alter the mounting flange for the turbo to suit your needs, what would be the issue on your car/with these headers, that would cause the downpipe to not work?

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, because valuable input like yours is what helps me keep looking for new options or new issues to address with our products. I speak to Gee M regularly and there has been some great customer feedback that has actually changed the way we will be offering the headers from now on! So I really do appreciate your help and response.

-Tyler