1000hp cars on the street!!

Someone posted it on KCSR. Dilsnick is on his busa racing a supra. Posted a couple weeks ago and I meant to post it then.

I finally watched it, i think that tt red trans am was wrecked here locally. Not out streetracing, got sideways.

The rear axle bolts sheered off and the rest is history. Local car on local f-body site. Twin turbo 1000 hp.

Nice video Jason

BW

I finally watched it, i think that tt red trans am was wrecked here locally. Not out streetracing, got sideways.

The rear axle bolts sheered off and the rest is history. Local car on local f-body site. Twin turbo 1000 hp.

Nice video Jason

BW

Jason that owns the red T/A is a good friend of mine and it is sad that his car got totaled. He bought the car new and it was extremmly nice and very detailed. Jason is as nice of a guy as you will find anywhere. The car went 10.0X at the LSX Shootout. He broke his pelvis and damaged his back in the wreck but luckily he will make a full recovery. He is already at work accumulating parts for his next F Body!

LBC!

"do'in time"

sick song, straight west coast!

what a cool video to watch, every second worth it!

XxDarkSidexX approved without question

Great video but unfortunately the creator of those QB2productions videos passed away very recently. He was in his mid 20's :frown: