10 sec. motor

changemakr

looking to purchase an built 109(10 sec.)motor or even an stage II everyday driver.Anyone have or know of one,please let me know.

If you want to play hard, like 10's hard, build one or have it built. Not to difficult from the sounds of it. Its getting the power to the ground and a good 60' thats more tricky. A solid bottom end, and a 66-67mm turbo with supporting mods.

Just my opinion, but I would want to know all about my engine if I were pushing it into the 10's.
Coach

Have one built for you instead, you'll want to know who built it and what was in it. Go with something simple, ported irons, 210/210 roller cam, forged pistons, billet mains and a 67+ turbo, good intercooler, 60# injector, tt chip, converter, downpipe and call it good. I have my engine out and its getting a forged crank and rods. Went 10's on the stock crank and rods and decided not to push it, plus I had metal in the oil pan.

Thanz guys,but just was trying to take the short cut way.Wanted something ready for the beginning of the summer.I got that sumr fever:biggrin: