10 sec club

matt87

finally got that 10 sec slip today. went 10.60@128 first and only pass before getting the boot. alky is awsome, love not changing o2 sensors and plugs every other thing. car is a complete animal and i drove it a 200 mile round trip too! thanks Razor for the tech support and new pump that works awsome, and Jack C for putting an awsome engine together for me.

wow, very nice,,, are you running the pump at full speed?? runinng 100% methanol???

how were your AFR'S

once again,,, great times

had the alky gain at 3/4, 750 was the lowest observed o2 reading. 100% vp brand m1.

Congrats on the 10sec slip. I also joined the 10sec club for the first time yesterday using the same CPT 66BB turbo. Ran a 10.89@123. at 20 psi with a 1.61 sixty on MT DRs. I am itching to try it at 24-25psi but am a little gun shy using a stock short block. What housing do you have on the 66?

BTW: Razors dual nozzle alky kicks ass! :biggrin:

I wouldn't be surprised if you picked up 1-2 mph running a .82housing. I have a bit more lag but a solid top end with the bigger housing. Good job on your timeslip. :cool:

Matt thanks.. glad all is starting to finally work out. Tell Jack the results..

Man I gotta step it up.. too close for comfort around here on a stock engine :rolleyes:

Way to go.. simply AWESOME :biggrin: