10" L/U PATS Converter

Chevelle7d2

10" PATS Converter, basically brand new(20 miles on it) works flawlessly. Selling because I switched it out for another, looking to get around $300 for it.

i got your email and ready to paypal i was first in line but just waiting for you to confirm its for a 2004r tranny and not a th350 tranny???i came across this old post last month of yours :

:confused:

Chevelle7d2

'87 GN motor/tranny/turbo/ect for sale
Stock D5 converter, restalled to a 2800 w/ lockup: $150 obo

BOP TH350 tranny, built with ATI internals, hardened hub, deep tranny pan, 20 miles on build: BEST OFFER$

PATS 3500 Converter, 20 miles on it: BEST OFFER$

1987 GN Motor, unknown miles, stock shortblock, 3 angle valve job on heads, intake to oilpan, have a good stock MAF, ECM, Coilpacks, and other misc parts as well: BEST OFFER$

Ramcharger dual fans, one corner of the shroud is broke off, works great: BEST OFFER$

Stock GN 87 Turbo, little to no shaft play: $150 obo

Set of 86-87 manifolds/crossover pipe: $150 obo

Post up or PM/email me with any question you may have. Thanks!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

February 20th, 2005 02:06 AM

There is no need to post the same question numerious times in one thread, or got to the other board and say the same thing and flood the thread with the same question.

I am sorry, I must have forgot to include it was for a lockup converter for a Th350, that was in a grand national.

Sorry for the confusion.

the question was never answered ?by leaving out that "ONE IMPORTANT FACT" someone could buy it and get stuck with something useless to them..you kept answering my emails and again forgeting to answer that ONE question "is it for a 2004r tranny??" 99% of us are using 2004r's i wouldn't want me or any of my fellow board members to get SCREWED .i know you weren't trying to mislead anyone just to make a sale ?.:mad:

There was no mis-leading. The fact is I forgot to add it came out of a TH350. I dont check my email every 10minutes. When I replied to you, I didnt even see your question. Again, sorry for the confusion.