10:15

fly89gta

Bush is going to address the nation and the world, tune in

Sad-damn. kiss your ass goodbye, god bless our troops...

Nice Speach.

I particularly liked the part where he said:

We are fighting now with our army, navy, air force, coast guard, and marines, instead of later with our fire fighters & police on our city streets. (not exact words, but the idea is there)

So many anti-war supporters forget that we were attacked months ago. It would be real nice if we could all just get along, but on 9-11, it became obvious that it couldn't and wouldn't be like that.

To me, the U.S.A is kinda like our TR's... A mild mannered super power, that only needs to flex it's power when someone picks a fight with us. It's time to educate the clueless!

God bless our troops, the USA, and all the innocent people caught up in all this.

But remember, we should just work things out, we should talk it over, cause ya know the last 12 years of talking did SOOO much :rolleyes:

Like it or not, war is upon us, and as Americans its our duty to support our troops, lord knows they need it...

God bless us all. And remember to keep the troops and their families in your prayers...

I propose this:

Tie bin laden and Saddam to the back of my buick and let me make about 5 passes @ 11.5.. Dont worry they would get a little protection from the line lock debris.. ;)

Originally posted by aperrego
I propose this:

Tie bin laden and Saddam to the back of my buick and let me make about 5 passes @ 11.5.. Dont worry they would get a little protection from the line lock debris.. ;)

:D:D:D:D:D