???.....1 of 7.....???

im willing to bet that all seven car were built the same day????? since the factory doesnt like to swap paint colors out of their equpment?

or did they build some turbo cars (maybe only one) whenever they ran this color on the assembly line?

im willing to bet that all seven car were built the same day????? since the factory doesnt like to swap paint colors out of their equpment?

or did they build some turbo cars (maybe only one) whenever they ran this color on the assembly line?

I wish I knew more. I've been going to all the major Buick events since '99 and the Englishtown event even longer, and I've only seen (2) of these cars including mine. You would think with the ever growing popularity of the internet we'd hear about any others.

K.

while in B.G. i took a tour of the vette plant.very cool.thats how they do it now; they paint one color until the robots are empty.then change to another color if they made enough.maybe the same back then?look at the vin if you ever see another one (sage) the vins should be very close.....

Sage Cars

Keith, the car looks great! This car and mine are the only 2 sage ones I have ever seen. I agree with what you said about this day in age with the net you would think they would have all surfaced by now...they just havent.

I have lost all interest in my Sage Limited now that I have this designers brown/chestnut Limited;) Just kidding. Alot of my friends say they like it better than the sage car but I am still partial to my sage car and probably wont ever let it go. Glad to see you werent gone from the Buicks long.

Brian Lorenz

Attachments

• SageNats.jpg
    SageNats.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 667
  • designnats.jpg
    designnats.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 664
This is awesome!!!:cool:
Keith has been talking about finding a sage car ever since i met him( about 6 yrs. ago). Nice to see this car go to someone who knows what they have and will take great care of it. Congrats!!!!

Geoff

I saw a sage green one yesterday going north bound on the service of I85 in Gafney SC, I could not verify it was a turbo car while going 70+mph but it did have a turbo hood & spoiler. the funny thing is is I called K. & the sneaky SOB did not even mention about this one. & you wonder why we call you & Kevin brothers.;)

your sig. says see you in BG in 08. how do you plan on getting your car there when you no longer have a trailer?

your sig. says see you in BG in 08. how do you plan on getting your car there when you no longer have a trailer?

I can still drive my car on the street, unlike... :eek: ;) I like to call it drivability... :D

K.

lets bump them off & we'll just see about it.:wink:

You better make some more phone calls to favorite Duramax vendor first.. :eek: I can even intoduce you to a local EFI Live tuner if you'd like. :biggrin:

K.

I can even introduce you to a local EFI Live tuner if you'd like. :biggrin: but I know you would not need it to whup up on my Dodge:mad:

K.
I already have someone to do EFI Live... but it's not necessary on a work truck.