???.....1 of 7.....???

I knew it wouldn't be long until you found your way back into another TR, but getting into a Sage green T is certainly something I didn't expect!!!:eek: :biggrin:

Looks really sweet with those wheels... Man 'O man now I got Sage envy!;) You better hold on to this one for a while especially considering it is such a rare bird:cool:

Lot's of curb appeal with that color. Column shift is horny. Wheels set it off. I like it. Welcome back.

I knew it wouldn't be long until you found your way back into another TR, but getting into a Sage green T is certainly something I didn't expect!!!:eek: :biggrin:

Looks really sweet with those wheels... Man 'O man now I got Sage envy!;) You better hold on to this one for a while especially considering it is such a rare bird:cool:

This car is definitely a keeper. I've been trying to purchase this car for years and after a 2-hour lunch with the owner last week we agreed on a price. It's not nearly in the condition of Brian Lorenz's (sp?) but I plan on getting it there at some time and day in the future.

K.

Lot's of curb appeal with that color. Column shift is horny. Wheels set it off. I like it. Welcome back.

Thanks!! The color is what got me hooked a few years back, but with how rare it is I never thought I'd have a chance at one. I figured this was a once in a lifetime oppertunity so... :biggrin:

A few more days/weeks/years and the wife might start taliking to me again... :eek:

K.

This car is definitely a keeper. I've been trying to purchase this car for years and after a 2-hour lunch with the owner last week we agreed on a price. It's not nearly in the condition of Brian Lorenz's (sp?) but I plan on getting it there at some time and day in the future.

K.

Good to hear you plan on keeping this one:smile: As Glen said when you consider how old these cars are 114K isn't really high mileage..:cool:

Is this going to be your car for the "Stock Class"? Any mod's done to the car?

Most definitely!! That and I hope to have it parked next to Brian Lorenz's (sp?) sage car in the car show as well. I doubt I'll have it painted by then but it'll probably be the first time two sage cars are there together.

K.