???.....1 of 7.....???

Wha wha wha what???????????????????????????????

Where the hell did you find a sage green turbo regal? :eek:

Man o man, im gonna have to bring my camera if there is gonna be 2 sage green turbo regals there at the nats in 08.

Congrats on getting it, who cares about miles, some hard work and it will be looking sweet.
What wheels are those by the way?

My sage is apart right now, but here is what it looked like in its prime :biggrin:

Attachments

• 100_1289 (Small).jpg
    100_1289 (Small).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 245
Wha wha wha what???????????????????????????????

Where the hell did you find a sage green turbo regal? :eek:

Man o man, im gonna have to bring my camera if there is gonna be 2 sage green turbo regals there at the nats in 08.

Congrats on getting it, who cares about miles, some hard work and it will be looking sweet.
What wheels are those by the way?

My sage is apart right now, but here is what it looked like in its prime :biggrin:

Bryan,

I was waiting to hear some comments from you... :biggrin:

Some hard work, some hard to find parts, some volunteering ;) and I might get it back to prime. I'm going to do my best to have it at B.G., whether it's re-painted or not. I'm also waiting to see how the rules pan out for the new race class.

K.

Dammm i cant believe you found a real one!

If there is anything i can do, just let me know.

What wheels are those:biggrin:

BW

Congrats on your purchase. That is one nice looking car :eek: I saw and drove a 87 Turbo-T with about 160k miles back in 1995 when I was searching for a GN. That car had dark green buckets and a matching dash and steering wheel. I have NEVER seen another car like that. I assumed that car was sage green since I had never even seen one before. I learned today that I was mistakened as that car was a darker color.

Dave

sweet car bro can u do me a huge fav and give the paint code for the color should be on the tag on the cowl!! thxs greg