1 of 1 Chevrolet Grand national.

blackazz

Not a Gn
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Just watch the video.real nice paint job but never seen anyone try to look like a SS Monte. Watch "buick grand national final scrappy paint" on YouTube
buick grand national final scrappy paint:

I'm thinking that cluster came out of a front wheel drive regal . I kinda do like the blinkers. An what the hell is a SS benum,as he so called it.

At first the camera made the front look curved or shaped different but after a closer look I think Chevy badges, Trans Am fender vents and Monte Carlo euro headlamps was really about the only changes.

At first the camera made the front look curved or shaped different but after a closer look I think Chevy badges, Trans Am fender vents and Monte Carlo euro headlamps was really about the only changes.
Missed them big azz rear view mirrors.

Danger, straight ahead right now..................

Ok, so the guy has bad taste.....but really some cool ideas too. I am really digging the dash. It really looked at home in there. The LED signals were not all that bad....but the dash! It would go so damn well with my car! I still rock GTA wheels and early 90's car audio gear.....hmmmm...

This song makes me want to get a white Testarossa, neon colored tank top, white pants, matching blazer, and stop shaving for a few days.

I knew it wasn't a Regal digital dash....but what was it? What was the coolest digital dash that I saw in the 80's? Ahh yes, the S10 Blazer digital dash!!!!

0.jpg

BuickMike I love that group. TThat's funny you post that up while am in my MP3 with that song lol

So he "Chevy'd" it up because it has a LS1 in it apparently. Here is a vid of the car before paint. I'm still digging that dash.

That SS/GN is the offspring from a Monte Carlo and a Grand National getting frisky in the garage late one night.....drinking way too much Royal Purple......should have used a safer oil filter.

Bruce '87 Grand National

That SS/GN is the offspring from a Monte Carlo and a Grand National getting frisky in the garage late one night.....drinking way too much Royal Purple......should have used a safer oil filter.

Bruce '87 Grand National
Now that's an imagination.