1/8th mile track Perris, CA

Ssvalleyboy

Friday nights 5-10pm. Lake Perris fairgrounds. Come on out if your close!
I'm running on radials tonight, but i'll be in the market to purchase some slicks soon.

9.3's all night guys :mad: I need to learn how to tune this thing! My car SUCKED for the first half of the track, and then woke up about halfway down the track all night. I know i need a converter to improve spool up but will it help that much? I was getting terrible 60 ft times (2.3's), and terrible RT's all night. But all in all I'm happy, had fun with the TR, thats all that matters(besides E.T.)

You need some sticky tires to launch with some boost.
How much boost did you build at the line ?

Ssvalleyboy said:
Friday nights 5-10pm. Lake Perris fairgrounds. Come on out if your close!
I'm running on radials tonight, but i'll be in the market to purchase some slicks soon.
Ron,
Does the strip still have have the short shut down area? Last summer I was out there and they would not let you go fastest than 7.0.
Jeff

Hey Jeff, Its Rod not Ron. ;) Anyways yes they still have the short shut down. They say 7.0, but their not strict like Fontana(they won't kick you out). I saw at least three or more cars running 6's. It would be a pleasure to have a true 9 second car like yours out there. Let me know if you decide to come out one weekend. :)

Ssvalleyboy said:
9.3's all night guys :mad: I need to learn how to tune this thing! My car SUCKED for the first half of the track, and then woke up about halfway down the track all night. I know i need a converter to improve spool up but will it help that much? I was getting terrible 60 ft times (2.3's), and terrible RT's all night. But all in all I'm happy, had fun with the TR, thats all that matters(besides E.T.)

What was your mph?

Hey Led thats something to look into! My best et(9.329) netted my worst mph(75.77)????? Thats weird because my worst run was a 9.9 at 82mph. I don't know what that translates to maybe someone can chime in.

Ssvalleyboy said:
Hey Led thats something to look into! My best et(9.329) netted my worst mph(75.77)????? Thats weird because my worst run was a 9.9 at 82mph. I don't know what that translates to maybe someone can chime in.

Very inconsistant... Don't worry about ET with street tires. Look at mph.

Details on your combo and tune... boost, timing etc...

Ssvalleyboy said:
Hey Jeff, Its Rod not Ron. ;) Anyways yes they still have the short shut down. They say 7.0, but their not strict like Fontana(they won't kick you out). I saw at least three or more cars running 6's. It would be a pleasure to have a true 9 second car like yours out there. Let me know if you decide to come out one weekend. :)
Sorry Rod,
I would love to come out for a little 1/8 mile racing. Running under 7 sec. at that track is risky business even with good brakes. The car is in the shop having some chassis work done so it might be a few weeks. I will let you know when I get it back.
Jeff

suicide six said:
9.9 1/8 equals 15.4 quarter

Nobody asked you. :mad: I see why they call you suicide, keep it up and you will be dead. Just kidding ;)
Well at least when i get this puppy down in the 11's i'll be able to say that this used to be a 15 second car

Jeff-Don't you have a parachute on that thing? :cool: :cool: