1/8 mile nitrous times to come!

YellaGN

Our track finally re-opened this last week, so ill get a chance to make a couple of shake down passes tonight. Unfortunately it is only 1/8 mile this season. I have been street bruisin with about (22 psi, 100 NX wet shot, conservative timing) for a few months now with no problems. The track only has 1 weekend of rubber on it, so im guessin it will be a bit slippery. Looking for 6.8-6.9's with 22 psi no nitrous, and 6.5-6.6's on the nitrous.

I know there are a bunch of people interested in nitrous results with these cars so i will keep you all posted! ;) Wish me luck.

Our combo's are very close and i'm intrested to see your results also. Please post some pic's of the nitrous set up, I'd like to see where you placed things.

Good luck!
Scot w.

I saw him run but can't remember his times...it's pretty fast though. Seems like low 7's.

He didn't spray and had some spinning problems on the launch, and they were running the gay ass index classes (which slowed the lines down) so he went looking for street victims after that pass rather than wait for an hour to go again.

My wife took a short video Clay if you want me to send it to you or post it :biggrin:

Will

I saw him run but can't remember his times...it's pretty fast though. Seems like low 7's.

He didn't spray and had some spinning problems on the launch, and they were running the gay ass index classes (which slowed the lines down) so he went looking for street victims after that pass rather than wait for an hour to go again.

My wife took a short video Clay if you want me to send it to you or post it :biggrin:

Will

I wouldn't mind if you posted it...Thanks:)

Sorry for the delay guys. Made 1 pass and ran 7.41 @ 99.4 mph. This was at 22 psi and a very ****ty 1.89 60'. There was no water in the burnout box....so had a very hard time heating the tires. Didnt make a pass on the nitrous. Track was to slick and the line was too long. Sorry....maybe next time. Your welcome to post the vid.