1.5" Liquid-filled rail-mount fuel pressure gauge

robo1

I LAVA TURBOS
Howzit folks,
Besides Cotton's Performance Center, any other cheaper places, 'sites I can buy one at?
Terry

Ask Geoff he purchased a guage at Hydro-Air and was cheap also.

Terry,

Sent you mail.

I bought my rail gauge from Johns Performance.

My original $5 gauge from Hydra-Air was a POS, as it wasn't very accurate.

Turbo-D,
If ya wanna call it that, heh. I swapped out the rearend as planned last week...waiting for the bolt (ordered) for the PIN in the Diff.

The guage is for the truck...I think the vibration/injector ticking eventually kill any rail-mount non-liquid filled FP gauge. Especially the rail in my truck.

WOOHOO!!!! I got 29 posts!!!!!

Hey Geoff! THANKS FOR THE REPLY!!!!!!!

Terry

Originally posted by robo1
Turbo-D,
If ya wanna call it that, heh. I swapped out the rearend as planned last week...waiting for the bolt (ordered) for the PIN in the Diff.

The guage is for the truck...I think the vibration/injector ticking eventually kill any rail-mount non-liquid filled FP gauge. Especially the rail in my truck.

WOOHOO!!!! I got 29 posts!!!!!

Hey Geoff! THANKS FOR THE REPLY!!!!!!!

Terry
Hey Terry
Is this the bolt you waiting for? http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=48865&referrerid=795
I have a new one didn't change it yet ( waiting for next rear end oil change) you can have mine. If you want to fix now. And give me yours when it comes in.

Guy

Guy,
Thanks , but I'm not really in a hurry to get it all together so I'll just wait 'til it arrives...I appreciate the offer, though.
Terry