1.31 60' on 26" slicks with a 5spd N20 347 coupe.. *Video*

Yeah, I'd say 9.50's on 26 x 10's with a 5 speed is gettin' er dun! What a sleeper, I'll bet that car's made a lot of money :).

You've posted a few vids of San Antonio/Austin track heroes, I thought you must be a Central Texan. :biggrin:

That car is badass, and dude can drive a 5 spd. I am gunnin for him as soon as I get the new stuff tuned. Should be a good race, I'll try to get it on video when I do.

disco stu said:
You've posted a few vids of San Antonio/Austin track heroes, I thought you must be a Central Texan. :biggrin:

That car is badass, and dude can drive a 5 spd. I am gunnin for him as soon as I get the new stuff tuned. Should be a good race, I'll try to get it on video when I do.

Nope I'm a south Floridian, I usually see these vids posted on turbomustangs.com... Definitely get that race on video for us!!! :cool:

I love that car...... I have a in car vid of it. The guy is ANGRY at transmissions! :D

one fast car

This car is f@#$ing bad ass. The backfire makes is even more fun to watch. The owner shifts the living **** out of the trans! Parden me but this car makes u swear

i have raced them several times, and they are good guys..
Here is what they had to say on the Dallas mustangs site.
I also own a 9 sec street mustang

Thanks guys, just like most of yall we do this purely for fun not for money or prizes. Your responses just keep us wanting to go faster and faster....Maybe we can be legal for FFW in Dallas or make it up to the Fall Cruise

Yes that's RCR which is now called SAR. And yes Phil(Pacemkr) is a good friend of ours. Too bad he's just bad luck....never fails that when we run him somethin will screw up either run out of nitrous, spin the clutch, microswitch didn't activate....But that was against the Black Coupe haven't ran him in the Blue One yet