1,187 orginal miles 1987 Buick GNX

d_red1

This is not my car (I am a Turbo Forder by heart) but I figured you guys could appreciate this beauty and maybe someone here is looking for a trailer queen. If someone is truly interested in buying this car I can put them in touch with the right people. 1178 mi '87 GNX
You can begin drooling now...

edit: Here is a link to some other intersting cars that are being sold at the same auction. Sweet cars for sale. The auction is in the Syracuse, NY area and are part of one mans private collection.
Doug

I agree, HOLY CR@P! That's the dream machine.

Any idea the number and what they want for it?

Sweet collection and man I want that Garage. Whoever is describing these vehicles needs some education, everything has aluminum wheels including the stock wheels on the 70 stage 1 and the Vette is a 327 turbo fired 350 HP. What is that? Nice plastic fender wheel well skirts on the GNX. Oh, and the '70 Camaro has front and rear mud flaps. Do not pass on this one. The '76 Cadillac has a full size spare.

Well lets see...

I buy steaks but never eat 'em, I just like looking at 'em...

I buy designer clothes, but never wear 'em, don't want to ruin 'em...

I have a hot tub, but I've never put water in it...

I bought a mansion, forget the price--ain't never been there
they tell me it's nice...
;)

SO, since I'm going to DIE without ever enjoying the fruits of my labor, why YES, I DO need a Buick I'll never drive...

:rolleyes:

Buick From Hell said:
Well lets see...

I buy steaks but never eat 'em, I just like looking at 'em...

I buy designer clothes, but never wear 'em, don't want to ruin 'em...

I have a hot tub, but I've never put water in it...

I bought a mansion, forget the price--ain't never been there
they tell me it's nice...
;)

SO, since I'm going to DIE without ever enjoying the fruits of my labor, why YES, I DO need a Buick I'll never drive...

:rolleyes:

That's like having a wife that you never have sex with!!!

Wait... everyone has one of those. :biggrin:

Ok let's do this.. How much do you think it will go for?? I say... $70,000 There are WAY to many rich people in that area and I bet a guy will buy it that will do nothing more with it then the first owner did! Let it sit and look at it! :cool: I know a few people going to this auction so I'll post when it sells at the auction.. Post away what you think it will sell for!

Hey Jim, the auctioneer is a good friend of mine. Wanna go up there to watch the sale? Im going.

I'd love to but I have work :( Jake asked me as well. I'll have to double check my days off for the year but I think I'm out.. If I do have some time I'll let ya know! Thanks for the offer! :cool: