Heavy D

IMG_5523.jpg

IMG_5521.jpg

IMG_5549.jpg

IMG_5551.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5533.jpg

IMG_5541.jpg

Nice pic's, i like the one with the guy got his over flow, or alky jug painted black. I may try that.

Thanks for the pics Dennis. Sure wished I could have been there. Looked like a good turnout to me.....

THANX for the pics....

....questions...
1] Jeremy did you figure out the suspension issues???

2] what did Tony Shoaff and the ATOMIC GN;) run?

3] Was that black T with the chrome rocker trim on the power tour???

4] Is that Chris Garret in the Group shot with his back turned and his hands in his pockets??

5] where the hell was i when this happened and what state are you guys in???

looks like a fun time.

im so pissed off i didn't make it:mad:any ways look like their wasn't a big turnout

About 30 cars showed up, give or take a few. Too bad for you guys that missed it, we had a good time. It was nice to put names with faces. Cudo's to the long haulers, Jeremy and Tony, shame on you guys from the burbs who didnt show up:D ... Thanks to RobG for all his hard work, we had fun man!

....questions...

4] Is that Chris Garret in the Group shot with his back turned and his hands in his pockets??

looks like a fun time.

2. Tony ran his personal best, 9.57@139.99. As well as 9.60's in a row.

3. Yes it was

5 I dont know, but you missed out. We were all at Byron Dragway in Byron Il. It's about 20 minutes south of Rockford.

....questions...

looks like a fun time.

Hey Brotha!!!!!!!!!! How's it goin? Well after some extensive measurements, I figured out two things. I'm either retarded or my tape measure is. Everything measures perfectly where it should, even the alignment. So, I dropped down one tire size to 225/40R18 instead of the 245 and I have absolutely no problems now.:confused: I actually like the look of these better. now I have one practically new 245 just sitting in the garage!!!!!!!! Oh well, I'm just glad the car is running well and looks good! I figured I would have some changes and adjustments to be made so it's not too bad! Hope you are having a good Sunday, too bad you werent closer. My garage is going t be filled up with TB's all day today!

Hey Brotha!!!!!!!!!! How's it goin? Well after some extensive measurements, I figured out two things. I'm either retarded or my tape measure is. Everything measures perfectly where it should, even the alignment. So, I dropped down one tire size to 225/40R18 instead of the 245 and I have absolutely no problems now.:confused: I actually like the look of these better. now I have one practically new 245 just sitting in the garage!!!!!!!! Oh well, I'm just glad the car is running well and looks good! I figured I would have some changes and adjustments to be made so it's not too bad! Hope you are having a good Sunday, too bad you werent closer. My garage is going t be filled up with TB's all day today!

Jeremy, Looks great!!! You should be extremely proud of yourself and all the work you put into that beast!! Hows that engine doin??? Are you coming back to the BPG race this year?? Mine is ready!! Mike:cool:

Congrats to my husband Tony Shoaff on his accomplishments sat. in Byron. Sorry i couldn't be there to cheer you on. I'll be with you next time!
Love you!!! amy

THATS GREAT NEWS!!! its always the simple fixes that take the longest:biggrin: Wish i was closer - i would definitely b over... looks like we are supposed to get decent weather, so ima take the T out hunting:biggrin: :biggrin: maybe hit a car show.

looks like you guys kicked it in Rockford...... have you gotten any numbers on the beast yet??? im sure you have broken it in by now, especially since you got the tires situated. Maybe next year we can all long haul

Hey Mike! Well, you should be the proud one man! You gave my car it's heartbeat! The motor is running great! No leaks, no noises and seems very strong even though I'm only running on 5psi. I'm still on stock fuel lines and a Hotwired 340 walboro so I dont want to push it for a while. Just going to take it slow and little by little start turning up the wick. What weekend is Colombus? I would love to go and if I have the weekend free, I'll go for sure. That would be a fun road trip and I never got a chance to see the BAAAAAD V6 rail make an all out pass! May even just go in the truck if I have to.

THATS GREAT NEWS!!! its always the simple fixes that take the longest:biggrin: Wish i was closer - i would definitely b over... looks like we are supposed to get decent weather, so ima take the T out hunting:biggrin: :biggrin: maybe hit a car show.

looks like you guys kicked it in Rockford...... have you gotten any numbers on the beast yet??? im sure you have broken it in by now, especially since you got the tires situated. Maybe next year we can all long haul

We should do the long haul! I feel pretty comfortable with my car now that the tire issue is fixed. I dont have any ET's and probably wont untill I can come up with the cash for the fuel system and tires for my 15x10's. Good luck on those kills, I say find a new Vette to embarass!!:biggrin:

....questions...

looks like a fun time.

3] The Black T was not on the Power Tour, This is the first event I took it out for.. First time on a long trip with E85 and a 3 speed:)

We should do the long haul! I feel pretty comfortable with my car now that the tire issue is fixed. I dont have any ET's and probably wont untill I can come up with the cash for the fuel system and tires for my 15x10's. Good luck on those kills, I say find a new Vette to embarass!!:biggrin:

Jer, your car looks great!!!! It was nice to see you guys. See you soon at the Farm