009 injectors, two chips, and TE44 FS/FT

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I am building a new motor, so its time for the smaller stuff to go away!

***these parts will not be off the car for 2 weeks***

009 42# injectors with about 10K miles, always run with Mobil 93, fuel filter changed when installed. Will come with mystery chip and a TurboTweak 20 psi, 21* street chip for 2800-3200 stall and alky. $215 shipped

Precision TE-44 turbo, 8K miles, always run with Mobil 1 and turbo saver, no smoke and to the best of my knowledge, no shaft play. This turbo has seen the track 5-6 times for 1/8th mile passes. Paid $839, will sell for $600 with adjustable wastegate actuator shipped! I would trade this for a 63 and up big shaft or P Trim BB turbo+cash or ThunderFab IC.

ASK JASON AKA "POSTAL" AND HE CAN ATTEST TO HOW THIS CAR/PARTS ARE CARED FOR!

I am interested in the injectors. However I am still new to the GN world and learning a bit. I allready have a FTS chip, can't remember which one, but is setup for stock injectors. I know I need more fuel as I have a gt6152 in the car allready with a FMIC.

Are these up to the task? I don't ever plan on using this turbo to it's fullest but would like 400-450 hp without the worries of leaning.

I also run a DSM and everything about fuel for those cars is in cc/min so I am still trying to learn the calculations for these cars. Thanks for the help.

These injectors should be fine for you. I know several guys who run high 11's on these. The only reason I am selling them is because a friend made me a crazy offer on a set of 50#ers and an extender chip. To put it into perspective, stock injectors are 19#ers.

Eric, nice catch...I was thinking of my 5.0 Mustang

How's the car running? You'll have to come check out the new motor in a few weeks!

I'm still planing on comming over sunday to put the short block on the stand. Give me a call around 11 am and get me moving.

Jason

Tom Tom Turbo said:
How's the car running? You'll have to come check out the new motor in a few weeks!

Car is running fine, made a boatload of 11 second passes at Bowling Green, which definately took their toll on the poor stock trans. That should be fixed soon enough.

Sure, I'll check it out, shoot me a PM sometime when you want to show it off.