XFI, rough idle, no A/F, no TPS

Hey Cal Terry bought this XFI from you i have his old car with this unit i have no target afr reading its reads 0 in the red so i checked to make sure that the enable box was checked in the closed loop section what your thought,s on this matter.

Sorry, I have been away tuning for the last 6 days. Connect with your laptop and go to "View/ECU Configuration" and tell me what flash/firmware you have

Jeremy: Have you tried unplugging the cam sensor with car running to see if your tune straightens out or the engine shuts off (bad crank sensor)? I am driving back from the keys today and will be available tomorrow morning before I catch a plane in the afternoon.

I posted this over a week ago. What happened when you unplugged the cam sensor?

Check your ground the ignition module too.......

Ok will do thanks i switched out my xfi to my other xfi with a 2.0 upgrade now i have target afr kind a strange.bud the old one was 1.340

Ok will do thanks i switched out my xfi to my other xfi with a 2.0 upgrade now i have target afr kind a strange.bud the old one was 1.340
I meant jdpolzin............but it won;t hurt you to check yours too...

I meant jdpolzin............but it won;t hurt you to check yours too...
I took my xfi 2.0 out of my t type and plugged it in to the gn wich has more mods so i may leave the 2.0 in the gn and touch up the tune for about 25 psi on race gas,

Ok, got a little time back in the garage now that my wife is back in the country....THANK GOD!

Found a few things:

1. Coolant temp is moving but not much, seems to stay around 164-171. I need to test this a little more.

2. To Answer Cal's suggestion..I unplugged the cam sensor after the car was started, Cam Sync locked in at 92. I took the car out but didnt really notice any change.

3. Adjusted the injector offset some and the A/F went from 6.xx - 9.xx and the car ran a whole hell of a lot better. This was white the cam sensor was unplugged too so I need to plug the cam sensor back in and test it with the offset set where it is to verify if the cam sensor unplugged helps the car run any better or worse. The car still didnt run worth a crap after 2K RPM but it ran MUCH better under 2K RPM.

I ran out of E85 so I'll need to grab more tomorrow. Hoping to drive again soon. I also got the USB driver installed and it hasnt blue screened on me yet!

So you still don;t know why your cam sync is all over the place? Even if your timing chain was worn it should not move move than 10 degree's Ive seen this on cars.

Yeah I'm clueless. It has to be something with the FAST program or hardware. To have a range of 40deg + or - tells me something is just not grounded properly. BUT....I have no idea where to look so I'm just waiting for suggestions.

Well making some progress after talking with Cal this morning. I found out my Cam Sync numbers were bouncing all over the place becuase the green and red wires were swapped between the XFI and the Caspers adapter. Now the Cam Sync is locked at 111 so I need to adjust it down to 85. Then onto the next steps, I need to get my O2 corrections down, they are around 4 at idle now.