Repeat procedure.

Intake and timing cover installed:
HPIM0653.jpg

Oil pan installed with the oil drain back that was installed by the pevious owner:
HPIM0654.jpg

This is the first time I've ever taken this particular turbocharger patially apart. I said I would later when I was trying to find out more info about this piece.
The compressor wheel Minor Diameter is 58.25mm or 2.295 in and the major diameter is 69.9-70mm or 2.755 in.
HPIM0647.jpg

HPIM0648.jpg

While I had the turbo apart I found the shrapnal from the piston ring that lead to my #2 cylinder having no compression. These chunks of ring were stuck up in the turbine housing. I got them all out and no damage to the turbine wheel or any other parts. I'll post figured up tomorow

Here are the remnants of 1 or more piston rings that were stuck in the turbinehousing.
HPIM0660.jpg

A.j. I love taking pictures what do you want to see? lol

All I'm going to say is that this '83 block was one tough SOB,

Adam, would you mind taking some pics of the pass side header from the side for me. 90 degree angle with up pipe included would be great for an idea I have. Thanks. As far as the turbo take the exducer and have it crack checked to make sure it's ok. Other than that we need to teach you how to post from your puter instead of photobucket and shrink them down some. lol

These are for you Charlie.
The only real difference is the crossover pipe does not go through the passenger side header instead the exhaust gases both merge right before the turbo. It's all pretty much like a giant tri-y header but nicely tig welded together I love it.

Back side looking toward front:
HPIM0661.jpg

Thanks Adam but you need to back up some so I can get a better look at the entire passenger side. Trying to see where everything fits for what I'm planning.

Not really Adam. The first one helped some but I really need one with a full view of the side. Send it to me in email and save the post. lol