PTE 6765 Billet Wheel Turbo Has Landed!

10.80's @ 21-22 lbs....... on a mediocre 60' time....... schweet!

I think you are right.... low 10's should be doable with your setup fairly easy. Great job!

Keep us posted.......

WOW!....great numbers....:)

no WOW to your car SEXY!

may i please suggest to paint your corner lights full amber like on the bumper, and flush sand that front bumper + repaint. Also painting those headlight bezzels grey + the all amber lights would just be to die for! I normal dont dare tell others what I feel would make their car better, but man you have a nice ride, consider my suggestions the cherry on top of your sunday (the sunday would be the car in this case)

that is one cool looking GN

Have you had this car back to the track this year? This has been one of my favorite bulids on this board. Very nice car!!

No.

I've got too many projects going right now. I was just thinking the other day that I need to take it back out and play with it some more. I need to take some weight out of the governor to get the shift points up. Last time out car was shifting at about 5k - needs at least another 700-800 to get the benefits of the roller cam.

I'll be sure to update this thread as soon as I get it all together and get back to the track. Thanks for the compliments.

No.

I've got too many projects going right now. I was just thinking the other day that I need to take it back out and play with it some more. I need to take some weight out of the governor to get the shift points up. Last time out car was shifting at about 5k - needs at least another 700-800 to get the benefits of the roller cam.

I'll be sure to update this thread as soon as I get it all together and get back to the track. Thanks for the compliments.

Will swap in the "KC" valve body and it will get your shifts up around there with a STOCK GN govenor.
you will not get it to shift that high removing weight

It's been to stinkin' hot around here to do much of anything. I have made a few revisions and hope to get it back out when the weather cools off. It may be what I bring to BG this year. I expect a low 10 out of this particular combo when it's all said and done.

Thanks guys ill be watching this thread. with my 1st GN not far off arriving to Australia.
ive already bought a Precision Billet wheeled 6765 bb turbo and bigger tial gate.
also got fuel inj's and bigger pump to fit after also further on and alky kit too :D
it will be the only buick i know of in my state racing and i doubt theres many at all if any running here in Australia.

Hmm be sure to send videos.
Will your car remain "right hand drive"?

Or is there a government mandate to convert?

Thanks guys ill be watching this thread. with my 1st GN not far off arriving to Australia.
ive already bought a Precision Billet wheeled 6765 bb turbo and bigger tial gate.
also got fuel inj's and bigger pump to fit after also further on and alky kit too :D
it will be the only buick i know of in my state racing and i doubt theres many at all if any running here in Australia.

No it will remain LHD laws have changed in my state. i also have a 67 Camaro thats still LHD also and my previous car was a 69 Plymouth Barracuda that was too. i wouldnt want to hack up any classic car to convert them to RHD.

PS ive gone the ported shroud H cover and .81 rear T4 Vee band

UPDATE - Since I still a have a few issues to get ironed out before taking my race car out again, I will be taking my street car to Bowling Green next week to fart around with unless something changes. This will give me the opportunity to beat on this combo with the billet 6765 turbo to see what it can really do in the 1/4. I finally have the chassis working well with 60ft times in the 1.42 - 1.46 range launching with about 8-10#s off the footbrake. My plan is to launch it with about 10-12#s off the transbrake and run 28-30# boost down track. Since it ran a 10.88 @ 125 on a lazy 1.59 60ft time last time out on 21-22#s, I expect at least LOW 10s.:wink: Stay tuned............

DSC_0051.jpg
photo.jpg

Update from GS Nats

We went 10.54 at 126 on 23psi and 10.30 at 131 on 24.5psi today at Bowling Green with 60 ft times in the 1.38 to 1.42 range. Going to bring in a second stage on the AMS tomorrow and see what happens. I feel positive a clean pass with boost in the 28psi range will get us a 9 sec time slip. :biggrin:

UPDATE - I will be taking my street car to Bowling Green next week to fart around with unless something changes. ..... it ran a 10.88 @ 125 on a lazy 1.59 60ft ............

Street car, 1.59 60ft = Lazy? FUNNY!
Good job!