PTE 6765 Billet Wheel Turbo Has Landed!

Street car, 1.59 60ft = Lazy? FUNNY!
Good job!

Jerryl: I ran 10.94 at 123 with a very lazy 1.56 60' in a 3750# street car. Second trip down the track with a new convertor, 22#'s of boost and a 6265 turbo. First run pushed through the lights and got a 1.55 even counting my reaction time. Didn't want red light in the finals and the car felt totally different after the convertor change..

Thanks for all the support from the Buick folks in your area for the Noble Shootout. Like to see you come next year.

Phil Engle

Only got in one hit today. Left off the foot brake at about 8-9psi netted a 1.37 60ft time on 275 DRs. Incrementals were 6.43 1/8th at 106 and our best 1/4 at 10.16 at 129. This was about 26 psi. The mph was down a little due to the air not being as good as last nights along with the fact the trans is still shifting too early. It has a 9 in it but we just ran out of time. I'm happy with it for a stock stroke motor.

w/ a 1.3 60 foot & 6 more lbs of boost youre in the 9,s youre ride is sweet.THE BILLET WHEEL TURBO the wheels the stance youre car is sick!

Will,

Do you have a write up on the suspension mods. here on the board?

Thanks,

K.

Only got in one hit today. Left off the foot brake at about 8-9psi netted a 1.37 60ft time on 275 DRs. Incrementals were 6.43 1/8th at 106 and our best 1/4 at 10.16 at 129. This was about 26 psi. The mph was down a little due to the air not being as good as last nights along with the fact the trans is still shifting too early. It has a 9 in it but we just ran out of time. I'm happy with it for a stock stroke motor.

Stock stroke what is the rest of the build please?

Thanks, I love your car it has a killer stance and runs awesome, I have a pretty similar build and was wondering what would be a good replacement for my te45a. Thank again.

will, nice passes. also nice to see that thing getting some go 60's with your current suspension setup. anyways i guess i missed it. Whats done to your motor?

109? .30 over? billet caps? forgot or didnt see the post.

ive decided to add one of these turbos to my combo! Im excited to see how it does on my motor. My old pt61 did me well at 20psi, but having made 600 at the wheels i didnt really feel the need to push her anymore.
So i think a 6765 at 25psi will yield some good numbers for me. Pretty much looking to run high 9s/ low 10s consistantly

Update

Took the street car to BG again this year.

Clicked off a 10.04 @ 133 (6.3x@108 1/8th) at 29psi. The 60ft was 1.42 so if I could have equaled the car's previous best 60ft of 1.38 it would have been the 9 I've been looking for out of this combo.

I'm pushing my luck with the stock rotating assembly and no cage so I stopped there but now I'm thinking about 33-35psi...............:rolleyes:

Somebody stop me!!!!:biggrin: