Precision Turbo Billet Wheel Information

Okay i have a question, If these new billet 6765 turbos are rated for 850 flywheel hp, they are essentially more powerful than the 70hpq's. Why would people then want to run a larger turbo like the 70 when a smaller turbo can make just as much power? Is it becasue the 70 can make it at a lower boost level or what?

Oh god i want a 70 or 71 billet. When oh when wil they arrive?

Okay i have a question, If these new billet 6765 turbos are rated for 850 flywheel hp, they are essentially more powerful than the 70hpq's. Why would people then want to run a larger turbo like the 70 when a smaller turbo can make just as much power? Is it becasue the 70 can make it at a lower boost level or what?
http://www.billetturbochargers.com/Hottest_new_product_1.ews

Oh god i want a 70 or 71 billet. When oh when wil they arrive?

http://www.billetturbochargers.com/Hottest_new_product_1.ews

i have never heard of these guys. Who are they and do they build everything themselves. I am personally partial to Precision, so i will be waiting on one of them to hit the shelves.

Thanks for the link though

The word I would use here, would be easier!
The Billet Wheels are lighter weight and stronger, therefore it is easier to spool up. Plus with it being stronger, they are getting more horsepower from these smaller turbos! So Yes, you do NOT need much stall!
The New 6765 billet Wheel turbo, should out perform a 6776 turbo. These New Billet Wheel turbos are rated 850+ horsepower and that is a conservative rating!!
I have several of these turbos shipping out and can't wait to get some results from my customers.
Now is the time to order one!!!
Call us at 321-722-1563
Thanks,
Holly Hartline

thanks for the info!

i have never heard of these guys. Who are they and do they build everything themselves. I am personally partial to Precision, so i will be waiting on one of them to hit the shelves.

Thanks for the link though

Have no idea other then thay are from over seas.:confused: I would definately use Precision as well but who knows when that will be?

I never read whether the wheels could be cut for another turbo. Does someone make a billet wheel for a stock replacment?

Anyone have any new info on the availability of these turbo's like the GTQ71 w/billet compressor wheel? Full production or limited quanity, exc..

Anyone have any new info on the availability of these turbo's like the GTQ71 w/billet compressor wheel? Full production or limited quanity, exc..

I have asked Harry, I will respond with what he says I can.

Thanks John. Yesterday I ordered a GTQ71 w/billet compressor wheel w/.85 exhaust housing and was told the billet wheels are on back order and the salesman had no idea when they would have them. I really didnt want to cancel my order before it even go started but I dont wanna be waiting 3 months or more for this turbo either.

Brian

Thanks John. Yesterday I ordered a GTQ71 w/billet compressor wheel w/.85 exhaust housing and was told the billet wheels are on back order and the salesman had no idea when they would have them. I really didnt want to cancel my order before it even go started but I dont wanna be waiting 3 months or more for this turbo either.

Brian

Brian,

Sorry the only thing I am hearing is very soon...

John, thank you for whatever info you could share. If you hear any more please post. My order will stay placed and I will post any updates if I get any. Thanks again.

Brian

John, thank you for whatever info you could share. If you hear any more please post. My order will stay placed and I will post any updates if I get any. Thanks again.

Brian

Brian,

For what is it worth I was told previously that these should compare favorably to the GT42 series units.

Brian

Hang tight it will be worth the wait ;)

Thats what Ive been told:biggrin: I hope its a big differance over the GT70 p trim I currently have on the car.

I got an Update from Harry today on the 71mm Billet units.
I took some of the data from his communication out to protect the innocent. :wink:

"We have shipped a couple of units out for extreme applications. So it will be very soon for us to machine the production covers for the street / race applications.
I guess the good news is they are trickling out.. we should have part numbers in the system soon to take orders. Sometime near the end of next week we will take
orders but shipping might be 3 or so weeks out" Paraphrased from Harry.

Can wait to see the 58 mm billet unit hit the market! From the rumors it will awesome..

what would that compare to in currently offered turbos? like a 44,60?

I think the 44 wheel is 58MM.
So I am guessing cast 60-61MM power with a spool better than a current 44.
"this is a guess" Sounds like a turbo for people that want to retain the stock converter.

I think the 44 wheel is 58MM.
So I am guessing cast 60-61MM power with a spool better than a current 44.
"this is a guess" Sounds like a turbo for people that want to retain the stock converter.

Sounds like it would be a sick combo matched with one of Dusty's 2400 units. :cool: