Place your bets LOL

Shut up stupid !!!

finally you made room under your wing, you know I was starting to feel neglected.

but now I feel recruited :eek: LOL

now back to the show

73087d1241871122-place-your-bets-lol-popcorn-chair.gif
thanks grumpy for passing the popcorn :biggrin:

Working on it:biggrin:

How is it coming along & since Wicked has expanded his support nationally feel free to call upon his expertise & consider this as a token of southwest gratitude. Lou

( In absolutely NO defense for Kevold)..... Not to say that size doesn't matter, but I guess it all depends what you consider a "BIG" turbo. My new billet 94mm has a 6in inlet ....How big is yours??:wink:

MINES ONLY A 76MM 4" INLET. BUT KEEP IN MIND I BUILT A STREET CAR.:wink:

wicked i will personally tow you to fontana.that way you dont have any excuses.

we are currently taking donations for our first annual "wicked please race him foundation".what we need urgently are "some balls" mine were donated to him 2 weeks ago anybody else care to help? wicked what else do you need? you have supporters on the moon waiting to see this race.

001.jpg

i have never seen so much support for a race. not even ashley force gets so much support,and both of you look a like.

You know those replica bulls rubber balls in a sac that are designed for the off roaders to hang from their rear end of the truck or 4 by, well, there you go. Personally, I think that Harold wants to go to Irwindale for the 1/8 mile track, isn't Fontana 1/4 mile? Harold thinks that he has a chance getting out of the hole and taking the Acura in the 1/8, but not the 1/4. I think that it will be a close race, with an edge going to the Acura. But, we'll see. In either case, good luck to both racers.

Shut up stupid !!!

You know those replica bulls rubber balls in a sac that are designed for the off roaders to hang from their rear end of the truck or 4 by, well, there you go. Personally, I think that Harold wants to go to Irwindale for the 1/8 mile track, isn't Fontana 1/4 mile? Harold thinks that he has a chance getting out of the hole and taking the Acura in the 1/8, but not the 1/4. I think that it will be a close race, with an edge going to the Acura. But, we'll see. In either case, good luck to both racers.

looks like ur all talk. i guess u are scared to get beat. still waiting on my race but i guess i shouldt bother since most likely u wont show up.

Hey.....how did I got nominated to take on the 10 second 4 banger with my 12 second daily driver and fight Harolds fight for him?

If no one elso will step up, I'll take one for the team. I have no pride so I can handle losing to a faster car...no biggy.
:cool:

Its cool meanchicken...

Wanna race a toyota?:wink:

hey some of the old RX7s go pretty good for what they are :p I can't believe a BIG BAD BUICK backing down from racing a "ricer" :biggrin:
ok fill up your popcorn bags :cool:

Attachments

• Pop Corn BIG.jpg
    Pop Corn BIG.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 155
Wanna race a toyota?:wink:

LOL!! I dont race other rice haha even if its buick powered..I seen your race truck plenty of times at Irwindale.Theirs plenty of faster cars on here than my lil 4 banger street car.But am here for 1 reason.Thanks anyways

Scott.

what are you gonna do? push it? :eek:

have you got the turd ( ford) motor in it yet?
sorry I have a hard time saying that word ( ferd)

Hey.....how did I got nominated to take on the 10 second 4 banger with my 12 second daily driver and fight Harolds fight for him?

If no one elso will step up, I'll take one for the team. I have no pride so I can handle losing to a faster car...no biggy.

Its cool meanchicken...

Does that mean we're gonna race?
Just so you know...I have NASCAR roots....and I count rubbin' paint as Racin'
So if I can get your back bumper with my front one out of the hole, and send you a little sideways to get aroud you....still counts as a win in my book.
:D

hey some of the old RX7s go pretty good for what they are :p I can't believe a BIG BAD BUICK backing down from racing a "ricer" :biggrin:
ok fill up your popcorn bags :cool:
I think your gonna need a lot more popcorn than that these guys won't stop eating until they see a race lol