Place your bets LOL

I'll trade for a broken tranny/cat mount, a busted A/C compressor with used Evaporator canister, a piece of a down pipe to test pipe gasket, and a cool set of tail pipe extensions.

This offer won't last long.;)

I think have watched too much Barrett Jackson

in that case here is my bid 4500.00 this car is going to be worth money like to see a pic with the autograph.
4,500.00 WOW ! 5,000, 5,000, do I hear 6,000, 6,000 gentleman there in the audience with the chicken suit on, what say you how about 6,000

these two fu--ers are eating me out of house and home >>>>>
73087d1241871122-place-your-bets-lol-popcorn-chair.gif

what happen to the race ?

I'm not sure what's going on here but you guys are mean! LOL I hope he gets $16K with this damn economy.

Brent I'm not worried if it sells or not, but sure as hell it wont be for under 25grand, I don't need the money to buy the house, I am just bored with the car thats all. ;)

Kevin, you attention lover, if you were serious it'd be up for sale in the cars for sale section.

Kevin, you attention lover, if you were serious it'd be up for sale in the cars for sale section.

You heretics do you not understand the gravity of this moment in time. A once in a lifetime opportunity to own not a mere car but a monument to the greatest Buick drag racer to ever walk the face of the earth since Ralph or mean chicken.