Place your bets LOL

Yep car is on the market and 25K takes it home, I've spend over 50k on it my loss your gain, a proven 10sec ride all day long on 22.5 pnds of boost.

welllll. give us some more information .. Car condition, options, mileage , build up and so on. My wife is looking for a new car.. Seriously!!! :cool: or send me pics and info to ttastage2@yahoo.com

welllll. give us some more information .. Car condition, options, mileage , build up and so on. My wife is looking for a new car.. Seriously!!! :cool: or send me pics and info to ttastage2@yahoo.com

Best of the best was used to built up my car and i take pride in it, ask everyone and they will tell you about it, I got to much in it and invested and dont even know where to get started, here is a few pics of it, the car drives beautiful and its worth every penny, everything works on this, tight body and straight as an arrow, this is one of the nicest GN here in the Socal Area you will find.

IMG_0064.jpg

Model Not included in the deal sorry :(

IMG_0009-3.jpg

IMG_0014-2.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg

IMG_0018-1.jpg

2 HR mounts were added so engine tie down strap no longer there, also a new set of headers coming soon.

IMG_0018.jpg

Hood Mounted Gauge no longer there as i thought it looked a little to tacky for my taste.
This Model also not included in package as i am sure your wife wont approve.

IMG_0024.jpg

these are old pictures harold post up some new ones....this is the nicest GN ive ever laid eyes on and many people will agree...

you can have the babe:p .. Have plenty over on the "other" coast to :biggrin: sent ya an email.. dammmm IF I got this I should race .... never mind :p

I Have 25 Hundred Cash. I Wanted Delivered,wash And Waxed.then I Will Let Beto Ceja Go To Work On It. And Then Patiently Wait For An Outcome.

I had an ich you were going to want to sell it....that sucks.

well you can pick this bad boy up for free right now!
free r.v. for anyone who wants its

FS: bought new, now used be cool radiator, no oil no tranny cooler, 15k miles, took out to sell
FS: bought new, gbody FMIC with everything, zero miles, took out to sell
HIT ME UP! I need mula!

In all fairness I propose that an E-bay type auction be held here to assist in the sale of a legend. We already have an offer of $2,500.00, who's the next bidder, Do I hear 3,000.00

here mine 3,000.01
:D :D :D
OK I have 3,000.01 do I hear 3000.02 folks this is a 10 second historical legend, owned by a renowned Buick celebrity. With an autographed signature on glove box. don't miss a chance to own a piece of history .

Autogrape

OK I have 3,000.01 do I hear 3000.02 folks this is a 10 second historical legend, owned by a renowned Buick celebrity. With an autographed signature on glove box. don't miss a chance to own a piece of history .

in that case here is my bid 4500.00 this car is going to be worth money like to see a pic with the autograph.