Place your bets LOL

forcedfedv6

Banned
Got me a race with a black 2008 C3 corvette, from a dig and then a 30mph roll, I persuaded my neighbor into racing me this weekend but not before I told him is Corvette was bad AZZ and that I had no chance against him :p , It will be on Video soon, what do you all think the outcome will be?:biggrin:

Sorry, Horrible Harold, but if that vette is a '08, then it has to be a C6, which has been the platform since about '05 or so. I believe that my '86 was C4 platform, so a C3 would be late '70's - early '80's or so. Even if that is an '08 with a blower stuffed under the hood, you should still take him, other than maybe a exceptional skillful shoe with a blown C6Z06. That could be a little interesting, with an edge going to you.

horrible harold your and idiot C3 that was back in the 70s and im not sure that they even reffered to them like that what your trying to say is that it has an LS3 engine......but you would win

Got me a race with a black 2008 C3 corvette, from a dig and then a 30mph roll, I persuaded my neighbor into racing me this weekend but not before I told him is Corvette was bad AZZ and that I had no chance against him :p , It will be on Video soon, what do you all think the outcome will be?:biggrin:
I have had the hots for a Z06 for some time now & driven a couple both times with a salesman sitting next to me. So I could,nt really give it hell. Although nice cars didn't seem all that fast to me. It's a real big deal if you can pull a 10 sec. E.T. with a modded out one. they don't hook up well & I think a good running TR would have no problem whipping one.

you guys are right it is an 08/C6 my bad, his car is also automatic, I will beat him with 1/2 throttle LOL. :D

you guys are right it is an 08/C6 my bad, his car is also automatic, I will beat him with 1/2 throttle LOL. :D

is it stock? my dad has an 08 c6 ls3 :) Crazy fools run 10's with only a cam and slicks, that is hard core if you ask me. It only take a sneez to wake those ls3's up. They ARE the most R&D'ed small black in history right?

I HEARD THE TURBO ACURA IS LOOKING FOR YOU.ARE YOU SCARED?
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE(LIKE YOU) BUILD A CAR THAT CAN BE FASTER BUT ARE SCARED TO BLOW IT UP.COME ON YOUR SMART YOU CAN ALWAYS PUT IT BACK TOGETHER. MY POINT IS YOU BETTER RAISE THE BOOST AND DRIVE THE SH*T OUT OF IT.I WOULD HATE TO SEE THAT ACURA WHOOP YOU.WAIT YOU MIGHT LIKE A WHOOPING AND SOME LEATHER.:biggrin:

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE(LIKE YOU) BUILD A CAR THAT CAN BE FASTER BUT ARE SCARED TO BLOW IT UP.COME ON YOUR SMART YOU CAN ALWAYS PUT IT BACK TOGETHER. MY POINT IS YOU BETTER RAISE THE BOOST AND DRIVE THE SH*T OUT OF IT.I WOULD HATE TO SEE THAT ACURA WHOOP YOU.WAIT YOU MIGHT LIKE A WHOOPING AND SOME LEATHER.:biggrin:

eeeeee way lol!

He can't put it back together thats the prolem. :eek: He's tried that :D

LOL!!!!!!!!!! AND SOME LEATHER.