Place your bets LOL

What's new!!! I've seen him do this two times maybe 3 times before. Its all for the attention good or bad it doesn't matter to him as long as he gets it. Lol Oh Harold!! ;)

I bet this BS will continue ,

for some time, and nothing will come of it,
but...... it makes for good reading when your bored,
yea, kinda pitiful, but oh the drama, LOL

its a lot better than watching opera give away a bunch of cars to fat middle aged woman:eek:

Can I just say that our friend, Harold, deserves a pat on the back for exersizing self control.

In the past, he would have already responded in profanity laced posts that would get him bounced into banishment until he promised Gary he'd be a good boy again.

Good job, Harold!:biggrin:

Now go race that 4 banger!
How fast could it possibly be????
...it's got two less cylinders than you do...
HA!:biggrin:
heh....heh...:tongue:
Oh wait....that's what we say to the V8 guys, isn't it.....?:redface:

....nevermind....

Drama ???? :wink:

Attachments

• dramacall.jpg
    dramacall.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 192

If your'e so bored come over & take me to lunch, but hands off the sheep.

I'm Busy!

some of us work, ( kinda)
but, not much longer,
sheep??????
wait til nates butt farm meet, LOL

very true he is wanting to up his game and buy a house.....i say go for it...then he can buy his ferrari and be apart of the needle d!ck crew:D

I would take a house over a car any day. That would be a good choice if he can pull it off. Cars are replaceable. :cool:

I too would like to join the "needle d!ck" community???:confused: but I would do it with a Lambo. I likey them betters.

the bad part is you can't really get much for a car now in days your probably better off selling your ass.lol
Please ! I don't think you would find any prospective buyers for an ass that covers two zip codes lol

Rumor has it Harold is thinking of selling the GN after all this bad plublicity. Wtf?
Could this be the demise & collapse of the southwest brotherhood, I just hope everyone is proud of themselves, Bunch of school yard bully's.