pitt july meet

bills not coming - he don't come on Sundays hardly ever.
Jason im not sure of..
if bill is doing body work on my truck on Sunday - i will not be there either.
The truck is washed out and roof is stripped with holes in it -im really not driving it now.

Maybe Ill come out. Been having some health issues and trying to limit what I do and eat. See how I feel in the morning.

Will this be just guys? The Mrs. doesn't want to be out of place.

Everyone is allowed. I don't have a problem with wives and I doubt anyone else will.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Nice turn out. 9 Turbo Buicks and one Syclone.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Sorry I could make it out guys next time for sure. The car should be back together by the middle of august motor is 90% back together And waiting on odd and ends to finish it .

Hey Guys,
I started a thread with a few pics. Post your pics in there. It is in this section.

Thanks again

anyone local have a boost controller for sale? I'm in the market for one. PM me.

anyone local have a boost controller for sale? I'm in the market for one. PM me.
im assuming you don't want the one i bought from you but more like the greddy on i use or the digital one

im assuming you don't want the one i bought from you but more like the greddy on i use or the digital one

i can't use the one i gave you, cause its setup for a stock ECM and boost solenoid. I am looking for a used electronic like a Greddy or AEM, or a manual like a Hallman. I've had horrible luck with my BoostValve, and the TurboXS controllers i've had.