pitt july meet

Im in for sure from Meadville. KevinW25645 is pretty sure, and WS6 is a maybe. If its Cranberry, thats about an hour and 10 min for us. If its Monroe, I do not know how far that is.

lets do cranberry then-guy out that way pick a spot i like both places.

Brandon post up on syty.net we might get 5 more!!

I say cranberry for the meadville crowd and us west hills guys get a change from monroeville/irwin/greensburg

I say cranberry for the meadville crowd and us west hills guys get a change from monroeville/irwin/greensburg
Thanks for being so considerate. Im hoping all 3 of us can make it. Im pretty sure the 2 GN's are in...im waiting on the TTA.

This Friday is Buick, Olds and Cadillac night at the Wexford Starlight Car show if anyone is thinking about going up there. It's a huge car show and there should be a decent number of Turbo Buicks there.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

JC Turbo said:
This Friday is Buick, Olds and Cadillac night at the Wexford Starlight Car show if anyone is thinking about going up there. It's a huge car show and there should be a decent number of Turbo Buicks there.

Where is this at? Give me a location so I can see how far it is.
Thanks

I

I will be here on friday also with aeroking

Weather isn't looking too good for tomorrow and I was just mandated for overtime.

So where does everyone want to meet in Cranberry? There are a lot of choices and most have a good bit of parking.

So where does everyone want to meet in Cranberry? There are a lot of choices and most have a good bit of parking.

Im not aware of the area very well. Ive coached a few games down there, but there is no restaurant that wanted my 65 knuckleheads eating there. They dont stock enough food!!!
I'm just hoping the weather is nice so we all can drive our cars.

turb0buick57 said:
Not familiar with the area, but googled it real quick. Just putting Quaker Steak and Primantis out there.

They're almost right across from each other. I'm not a big fan of QSL's food. There is a Red Robin, Longhorn, Smokey Bones, Max and Erma's and many other places that I can't think of off the top of my head. Turbobuick57 where are you from?

Ok, Max and Erma's in Cranberry next Sunday at noon. Max and Erma's is next to Bob Evans and across from Eat and Park on Rt19.

For those coming south It's 1/4 mile south of the turnpike on the left. For those coming north it's right off the first Cranberry exit which is the exit to the left on I79.