pitt/ west pa jan 2008 meet

GNocide

rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated
is in monroeville at buffalo wild wings

this is on Sunday january 13th at 2:00 pm.

votes for feburarys meeting time and place will take place while eating wings:D

people coming to this are so far are
me bill dave jason matt

although we lost touch with these meetings i was still glad to see people like
dom, joe z, jim,Chris , Stacie, and a few others i forget at the moment through the summer and fall at various events like the track, dyno day, the nats kirbans, car shows etc..

im sure we can get through a few of these to shake the winter blues

Hey, I Vote For Teddy's In North Huntingdon For Feb Meeting,a Fine Place To Eat And Shoot The Bull..

Where exactly is this place? I'll do my best to make it, but the GN wont be there.:(

where is behind applebees across from the old movie theater
or next plaza up from hooters

Geeez,give The Guy A Keyboard,a Computer ,he Thinks He Runs The Freekin Show..oh By The Way,his Gn Is Stronger And Better Lookin From The Rear,(i'll Let Him Explain)***that Is A Decision That "i" Made..

If there is no snow I will try to bring the GN I don't care about the cold or rain, just ask Stacie!!!!

that would be sweet

now if its nice like it has been- ill bring mine

thats the greatest thing about classic plate- car never comes off the ins and if its nice- you can drive

Or mud!!!!:eek: LOL. Have any troubles getting her home?

No, I just couldn't make up my mind on which way to go. So I turned around in that excavators' drive way near the bridge and almost got stuck in a rut. Then, I went the way I was going anyway!!

john, where is the buffalo wings in monroeville? i may be able to swing out. Or dont you let NON buick powered GN's hang out with you guys?

Bryan

anyone can come and is invited
even if you just masturbate to buicks or turbo transportation:p

bww is located across from the old movie theater- behind apple bees

coming from the city get off the first monroeville exit(Wilkins twp)- it will be on the right- ight?

from the pike- go past the miracle mile and mall- across the bridge next 2 lights on the left- up from hooters

anyone need a ride?- disclaimer-it may not be a Buick

o kay then but
you and jason arnt allowed to sit near each other

me
bob
jason
bill
matt
dave
and the list is building- might be couple sy/ty people too

Ah,next Meet,rodney's In N. Huntingdon, I Think "gnocide" Said He Will Take Care Of The Bill???syke. Enjoyed The Wings,should Have Ordered About 3 Dozen For Myself,but Doc Said For Me To Watch.i Sure Wish More Of Our Fellow Buick Freinds Could Make It. Oh Well There Is Next Mo..