pitt july meet

Ok, Max and Erma's in Cranberry next Sunday at noon. Max and Erma's is next to Bob Evans and across from Eat and Park on Rt19.

For those coming south It's 1/4 mile south of the turnpike on the left. For those coming north it's right off the first Cranberry exit which is the exit to the left on I79.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick
OK. See you guys there.

i'm gonna try my best to blow mine up this weekend. If i cant break it friday, i'll head to Waynesburg for Flashlight drags after Sunday's lunch. :eek:

They're almost right across from each other. I'm not a big fan of QSL's food. There is a Red Robin, Longhorn, Smokey Bones, Max and Erma's and many other places that I can't think of off the top of my head. Turbobuick57 where are you from?

Washington Pa..near Canonsburg.

Dont have a count yet of who from down here will make it but trying to get some guys to come up.

okay my dual fans wont kick on and car is overheating....car has coolent so were to start....step 1 get gas and fill up interior step 2 throw match and laugh!!!! die bitch die!!!...no seriously were to start were are the relays i think i seen 2 under core support by battery of my racetronix harness so who wants to help me burn it i mean fix it

6-b-kwik said:
okay my dual fans wont kick on and car is overheating....car has coolent so were to start no seriously were to start were are the relays i think i seen 2 under core support by battery of my racetronix harness so who wants to help me burn it i mean fix it

When u say dual fans I assume you have an aftermarket setup. The stock set up the relays are on the driver side inner fender

do you have a fan trigger, or a temp sensor wire. you could bypass it straight to a key-on and just have the fans run all the time.

okay, Ive seen 2 times posted, noon or 1230? I think we have 3 turbo buicks and a tta coming up from south of pgh

Only 1 from Meadville. Sorry you guys changed locations and only I am coming. I wont take my schizophrenic
medication, so I can be more then 1 person...lol
Noon and Max's correct?

Looks like we may have about 8 turbo cars on sun. If everyone could respond if they're coming so we have some idea of a total. Sounds like it will be fun!

well shit if Dave's going..
you can count on my steel!
if chance of rain - no Buick though