pitt july meet

GNocide

rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated
okay its monroeville on Sunday July 22nd.
but where does everyone want to go?

we have at least 6 cars wanting to go so far.

places with parking...

hooters
max and Ermas
primantis
buffalo wild wings
don Pablos

any other recommendations?

REV EM UP FOR KIDS car cruise at south park fairgrounds sun.july 15 we can have lunch/dinner there many of us buicks there 5.oo per vehicle dash plaques 1st 400 vehicles,live band johnny angel and the halos ,food venders, kid zone we had over 500 cars last year!!! and all the usual car show stuff 50/50 t-shirts ect...

I'll see if I can get the Meadville guys to take a drive. Figure out what time and where.

Coach

wheres meadville want to eat at?
wheres robinson want to eat at?

time is 12:30 or 1pm - for church goers
but where yinz want to go?

Primanti or max and ermas is fine but majority rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

If the meadville guys want to meet up in cranberry to cruise together that would be cool!

wait is there still a chili's? or is it patron Mexican grill

BTW i like Mexican eaten v- if it is

i don't think there is a Chili's in Monroeville.

Let's switch to Cranberry or Wexford since most of us are in that direction.

Cranberry or Wexford would work out well for the Meadville guys since they're already coming a good distance. Maybe switch the meets between two locations. One month it's close to the guys near monroeville and the next it's close to the cranberry guys.

I'm trying to get these deadbeats to give me a yes or no. I can come, but it would be better if we all did.

sometimes the meets are smaller and sometimes i wonder if they have enough tables!

either way we need a spot

There is a Primanti's in Cranberry, also a 5 Guys.

Should i post this up on the truck site? Might get 1 or 2 more turbo6 people.

I think I got me and another. Im shooting to get WS6 to come along. I think I can. Thats my birthday weekend. Im 29 again...
Head count would be probably 9 at the most. 3 wives...3 kids and 3 big kids( thats us)

I'm in. Will try to recruit a couple buick guys from south of pgh. Is this going to be cranberry or monroeville this meet?